BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Carlota R.
I like using that cream soap because it is so mosturizing, and I like use it everyday, everybody asks me what do I do for having that awesome skin, and I just put that Dove soap when I'm in the shower! So I always recommend that product, It's the best soap that I have ever used.
Sarah H.
Dove cream soap gives you a right amount of soap in just one pump of the dispenser it lathers up into a lovely foam & rinses off really well. The scent is lovely and fresh and leaves your hands very soft.
Ailidh B.
Blairgowrie, Perthshire
Always find this soup super moisturizing to my hands especially after washing dishes which I don't find in a lot of soups, I think it could have a more interesting scent though.
Evelien V.
Belgium
Very soft feel. This soap has a greats smell. I really like to you it. the scent isn't over the top and very natural. Basic product but real good product. I'm not sure about the price. But the value is worth the buy. I would buy it again.
Hannah M.
I liked this soap as for me I prefer a liquid to a bar and this one was great.
I hate that rubber feeling you get when you use a bar but this liquid soap lathers up beautifully and leaves your hands feeling clean but also moisturised.
This is in both my bathrooms and it will stay!
Kayla D.
Love this makes your skin so soft Amd silky like they actually say on tv. I give this five stars i use it all the time its gentle on the skin excelent for people with sensetive skin and has a really nice smell to it . I would recommend it to any woman that loves using body wash!
Eleanor B.
Southampton, England
Lovely smell and very moisturizing to keep your hands soft. I use this almost everyday! The smell is so fresh and clean. A very gentle soap that leaves hands like new ones. I would definitely recommend!
Monique O.
Was such a lovely product. It smelt beautifully, i would definitely recommend this product to anyone who wants to smell fresh and clean and also to anyone who wants their skin to feel very moisturised!
Fatima H.
This soap like other Dove products works wonders on my skin leaving it hydrated for a.long time. I picked it up from Carrefour - City Centre in Qurum (Oman) hoping it to do justice to the brand name which it truly did. I recommend this product to all skin care lovers out there.
Emma L.
Bjuv, Sweden
It was okay, nothing to speciall about it. I used it every day when I was cleaning my hands and also every other day when I was showering. Pros is that it is soft and ccalming. Con is that it didn't lather properly. The scent was okay. No I don't think I would buy it again.
Earn $304/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $237/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $320/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $326/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $227/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)