BY DOVE #31 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Ana T.
Very good, moisturises hands during washing and only need to use very little. Leaves hands feeling soft and fresh and does not irritate my sensitive skin and has now become part of my regular care and cleansing for my body. I would recommend to people with sensitive skin.
Jorge R.
Chadstone
I love the smell of this cream soap and the way it leaves the skin after it. I really recommend this product. I bought in the supermarket. Pretty easy to find. Perfect Quality-price relation. Do not hesitate to buy it. When I finish it I am sure I am going to buy it again
Emma H.
I tried a lot of soap, but this DOVE CREAM SOAP is a * MIRACLE *! :) It smells neutral, care and moisturizing the hands and clean, of course. If you have dry and anguished hands, I can it recommend, it helps! You won't regret it! :)
MICHELLE L.
This hand wash is fantastic at great low price! When I first started using this product I couldn't stop smelling my hands after washing them, the smell is so nice and it makes my hands feel very silky. Just one pump per wash is more than enough, it lathers up perfectly.
Maddie T.
Left my skin feeling soft and smooth, but I felt like it didn't clean enough. The consistency was thick and creamy. It didn't suds up enough for me to feel it was really cleaning deep into my pores.
Glenda L.
i highly recommend this product, firstly the appreance is nice. It has a beautiful smell to It and this product lasts a very long time, this product is also very aforable its definitly a must have!
Abigail S.
Burnley , Lancashire
So softening on my dry hands from keep washing them all the time this is a real treat to use every day at home. It smells gorgeous and it a hit with all the family. Great addition to any bathroom.
Elena A.
Miglior sapone da tutti i giorni per lavarsi le mani. Lo utilizzo anche per il viso a volte e non da alcun problema alla pelle. l'odore è delicato e piacevole. si trova facilmente in qualsiasi supermercato. La formula è molto cremosa ed idratante, lo ricompro di contnuo
Carly D.
I had the baby version of this that was for sensitive skin, and it's ok, but I prefer a lather and this doesn't do much of that. If you prefer something more on the creamy side without too many bubbles then this would work for you !
Hayley D.
I have very dry and sensitive skin as I need to wash my hands too regularly due to ibd. This is mild and replenishing and leaves a lovely light fragrance. The only reason I give it only 4 stars is the bottle is a little too small.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?