BY DOVE #84 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Zoe H.
Good soap, other people in my house also preferred other brands of soap for much cheaper prices although this was cheap for a well know brand the smell was very refreshing with my eczema it didn't break me out all in all would buy agaim
Fatima H.
This soap like other Dove products works wonders on my skin leaving it hydrated for a.long time. I picked it up from Carrefour - City Centre in Qurum (Oman) hoping it to do justice to the brand name which it truly did. I recommend this product to all skin care lovers out there.
Monique O.
Was such a lovely product. It smelt beautifully, i would definitely recommend this product to anyone who wants to smell fresh and clean and also to anyone who wants their skin to feel very moisturised!
Fatima R.
This soap leaves my hands feeling not only clean but also moisturised start after one wash! The smell is lovely, that like the Original Dove Soap so if you want something easy to dispense then this is the one for you. Will definitely be buying another one once mine runs out!
Emma L.
Bjuv, Sweden
It was okay, nothing to speciall about it. I used it every day when I was cleaning my hands and also every other day when I was showering. Pros is that it is soft and ccalming. Con is that it didn't lather properly. The scent was okay. No I don't think I would buy it again.
Kelsey M.
I would say this product is perfect for any skin types, I have dry skin and it soothes my skin perfectly, the smell is suttle but so lovely at the same time. I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a product that leaves there skin feeling soft and natural
Nadine V.
PITTSBURGH, Pennsylvania
Love this stuff makes me less dry. I use less lotion when I use this soap. It is great for skin conditions. I'm a diabetic and this stuff really helps with the dry skin from medication and dehydration.
Morgan M.
Super smooth on skin, high moisture. Love this cream soap. I bought this product at the local chemist. Super gentle on the skin, very creamy formula. No negatives about this product. Highly recommend
Katie C.
Bolton, England
It's lovely and moisturising but it's not that great at refreshing your body. For example if you've been to the gym, it's not really going to get rid of the smell of sweat if you've been working really hard. So it doesn't keep you fresh to be honest.
Natacha G.
muy buen producto siempre lo uso no lo cambio por nada , a mi el jabon dove me gusta mucho, no me seca la piel pero aun asi tengo que usar crema tras el baño porque sino no me queda como a mi me gusta.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?