BY DOVE #41 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Mariah D.
Love it, did not leave my skin dry or with residue. Smells very clean and fresh. Not too expensive if bought in the big bottle. More expensive than bar soap but worth the extra, my skin was soft for days. I use it almost every time I shower. I would love to buy it again.
Manzilla M.
I love Dove products. I have been using Dove body wash for the last 10 years. It makes my body feel soft and smooth. And it can be found anywhere, Walmart, cvs anywhere.. It has nice subtle smell.. I would recommend it to everyone..
Michelle G.
Gotha, FL
This soap lather's very well and the scent is pleasing. I keep this daily in my shower and so I use it daily. Keep caution it's a thick soap so a little bit goes a long way. It's fairly priced but I tend to get it at Walmart. Would recommend to anyone with sensitive skin.
Janice C.
Woodridge, IL
I basically only use Dove body wash, this product is very creamy, feels more like a lotion, and leaves your skin very moisturized after shower unlike other soaps which can make your skin feel very drying. Scents are not strong either. Love it!
Liz E.
Chicago
This is a really nice soap, especially for sensitive skin - which is my primary concern. I didn't experience any irritation whatsoever and would definitely recommend for someone looking for something mild that still does a good job.
Brooke P.
Burleson, TX
My husband had very dry skin, so dry, and sensitive. that his primary physician referred him to a dermatologist. The "derm" recommended fragrance-free Dove. It has worked wonderfully - no more dry skin, no flaking, no itchiness. I've tried it myself and find no hard-to-rinse residue. Maybe the fragranced versions of Dove are "poor" but non-fragrance Dove deserves a BEST rating.
Haley H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I am absolutely in love with the Dove Cream Soap. It makes my skin so soft and is very gentle on my sensitive skin. I usually buy it from Publix or Target. It leaves my skin smooth throughout the entire day. I honestly use no other body soap now. I love it.
Cassie B.
Universal City
I love this Dove cream soap. It lathers really well which is super important for feeling clean to me and the smell is amazing. The feeling of being moisturized lasts for hours after my shower also. I would defiantly recommend this to anyone looking for a good body soap.
Ashley P.
Arnaudville, LA
It's my favorite soap. Very silky smooth on the skin! I do not like the ones with beads, I feel like that one hurts my skin; I rather the one with no beads. The soap isn't pricey. I recommend getting it when you see its 2 for 10.
Andrea C.
Mercer Rd, Sylvania
My daughter and i absolutely love this product. It comes out very easily BUT at times this can be a problem as it is easy to get to much. It is super easy to apply and only needs to be applied twice a day. My two year old uses it as well and we have had no skin irritation.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?