BY DOVE #84 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Carlota R.
I like using that cream soap because it is so mosturizing, and I like use it everyday, everybody asks me what do I do for having that awesome skin, and I just put that Dove soap when I'm in the shower! So I always recommend that product, It's the best soap that I have ever used.
Kayla D.
Love this makes your skin so soft Amd silky like they actually say on tv. I give this five stars i use it all the time its gentle on the skin excelent for people with sensetive skin and has a really nice smell to it . I would recommend it to any woman that loves using body wash!
Madonna I.
Cairo, Egypt
This product is amazing. It has a very good smell and it really moisturize the skin. It is affordable. It is easy to fall down off the body by water other than some products that takes too much to fall.
Sarah H.
Dove cream soap gives you a right amount of soap in just one pump of the dispenser it lathers up into a lovely foam & rinses off really well. The scent is lovely and fresh and leaves your hands very soft.
Ailidh B.
Blairgowrie, Perthshire
Always find this soup super moisturizing to my hands especially after washing dishes which I don't find in a lot of soups, I think it could have a more interesting scent though.
Emily R.
Bracknell, BRACKNELL FOREST
One of my favorite things to borrow when I stay at my parents! The scent doesn't really do much for me (that's why I don't buy it for myself) but the actual effect in my skin is great!! Silky smoooooth
Maura M.
Barcelona
It's lovely cream soap, before that I used my skin it was like a baby.
Es totalmente recomendable la piel se queda muy suave e hidratada además de que dura durante todo el día.
Evelien V.
Belgium
Very soft feel. This soap has a greats smell. I really like to you it. the scent isn't over the top and very natural. Basic product but real good product. I'm not sure about the price. But the value is worth the buy. I would buy it again.
Eliane F.
Miami, Florida
I love this soap so much!! leaves the skin soft and hydrated.. I love that it has the unique smell of DOVE and let the skin so smooth and the scent lingers on the skin for like 30 minutes, I just love it
Johan C.
hidrata muy bien la piel la deja muy suave, no deja la piel grasienta ni con brillo, el lo personal me gusta y la uso mucho yo y mi familia, la e recomendado a amigas y me an dicho que también les gusto
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?