BY DOVE #41 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Patricia M.
I used this one when I was in London. Since the weather there is really unpredictable, keeping your skin in good condition is a must. I love how it smells so nice without being really expensive. It kept my skin moisturised throughout the whole day. This product is highly recommendable!
Belén B.
Estoy loca de amor con éste producto, si bien es verdad que no es realmente muy económico, también es verdad que vale la pena cada centavo.
En cuanto al aplique: con apenas un poco puedes cubrir bastante tu piel, deja ésta como piel de bebé, súper suave, nada mas que decir ¡me encanta!
Noemii M.
Dove Cream Soap is absolutely my favorite body soap! It leaves my skin soft and nourished and of course the scent! I would truly recommend this product, specially when shaving. It's such a great product!!
Vlera H.
Dove cream soap is a must have! For one it smells absolutely great, it leaves your hands soft even without creaming them. I've true other hand washes but i liked dove cream soap the most. It leaves such a nice scent on your hands which literally make you feel clean! It's a must have x
Christine H.
Absolutely love this soap. It's so smooth and there's no need to moisturizer after! It's my favorite product to use for shaving. Helps keep razor burn to a min. and adds a soft baby feel texture afterwards!
After using this product my skin is really moisture all day. I have been using it for 6 month my skin has become so soft and never dry...the formula is so great and creamy. I love this smell ... I am using dove shampoo and conditioner for a long time god I love every thing about dove.
Eliane F.
Miami, Florida
I love this soap so much!! leaves the skin soft and hydrated.. I love that it has the unique smell of DOVE and let the skin so smooth and the scent lingers on the skin for like 30 minutes, I just love it
Teri C.
This left my hands smelling fresh and also extremely soft! The soap in the pump bottle is a lot better than the bar as it distributes a good amount of product. However, the bar may be better for body use.
Zoe H.
Good soap, other people in my house also preferred other brands of soap for much cheaper prices although this was cheap for a well know brand the smell was very refreshing with my eczema it didn't break me out all in all would buy agaim
Carlota R.
I like using that cream soap because it is so mosturizing, and I like use it everyday, everybody asks me what do I do for having that awesome skin, and I just put that Dove soap when I'm in the shower! So I always recommend that product, It's the best soap that I have ever used.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?