BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Maimouna J.
I love this product so much!! It is really creamy and rich and moistures my skin. I use it all the time and it has my made my skin so much softer and smoothr. The only thing I would like is a bigger bottle!!!
Chloe H.
It's soft, creamy and nice on your hands.
Leaves them feeling moisturised, gentle on the skin, would recommend for sure, to friends and family. I purchased from boots UK, it's a good price and value for moeney.
Carolina S.
Despite some moisturizing ingredients, the overall effect on skin is drying and the soap leaves a residue that is difficult to rinse, so expect it to impede the performance of other, leave-on skin-care products.
I would absolutely buy it again.
Claudia N.
Japan
It is the favorite of my husband, because not him but says itching soap. We have tried several Dove soaps but this is the one that helped solve the problem of irritation and itching feeling in the whole body with other soaps.
Este producto me dejo la pieltotalmente suave me encanta de echo la amo es maciado bueno a mi me mandaron un correo que decía que les mandara mi dirección y que ellos me lo mandaban por zoon el producto y al dia siguiente me llego tanto me gusto que lo puse en uno de mis videos en youtube
Alice E.
London
This soap not only smells sensational, but also leaves my skin feeling incredibly soft after use. It's great value for money, and I wouldn't use any other soap as I find they dry my skin out, and the fragrance doesn't last - whereas with Dove, this is not the case! Would highly recommend!
Bryony K.
Lovely soap, really moisturizing, leaving your hands feeling soft as well as clean. I used often and enjoy using this product. It lasts a long time; I love the big bottle size which means you don't have to keep topping it up. It is great value for money, I would definitely recommend!
Grace F.
Stroud, Gloustershire
This is sooo amazing X
The easy push leaver and the good sized bottle makes it easy to come out X
A luscious creamy texture leaving your skin feeling revitalised and moisturised x
Stephanie T.
Left my skin feeling soft and smelling great. I used it with a loufa, it gives a really good lather and makes you feel sqeeky clean. Price was reasonable also and bottle lasted quite well as you don't have to use a lot of product at a time.
Marialejandra P.
Miami FL
I use this cream almost every day and I usually recomend it to my friends because it leaves my skin soft for a long time. I bought it in venezuela where I can get it (thank god).
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft