BY DOVE #18 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Belén B.
Estoy loca de amor con éste producto, si bien es verdad que no es realmente muy económico, también es verdad que vale la pena cada centavo.
En cuanto al aplique: con apenas un poco puedes cubrir bastante tu piel, deja ésta como piel de bebé, súper suave, nada mas que decir ¡me encanta!
Charlotte R.
A luscious lather of rich moisture generously calms the hands. Immediately moisturizing palms and fingers. The smell is slightly over powering - for some. Although, this meant it lasted over a long period of time! I would recommend this product highly, especially considering the price!
After using this product my skin is really moisture all day. I have been using it for 6 month my skin has become so soft and never dry...the formula is so great and creamy. I love this smell ... I am using dove shampoo and conditioner for a long time god I love every thing about dove.
Bryony K.
Lovely soap, really moisturizing, leaving your hands feeling soft as well as clean. I used often and enjoy using this product. It lasts a long time; I love the big bottle size which means you don't have to keep topping it up. It is great value for money, I would definitely recommend!
maxine w.
I prefer the cream soap.the smell is comforting and not overpowering. It feels creamy on my skin. Bar soaps are always a bad idea for skin because in addition to leaving residue behind, the ingredients that keep these types of soaps in bar form can clog pores and trigger irritation.
Stephanie T.
Left my skin feeling soft and smelling great. I used it with a loufa, it gives a really good lather and makes you feel sqeeky clean. Price was reasonable also and bottle lasted quite well as you don't have to use a lot of product at a time.
Megan R.
Saddlers croft, Castleford
I love this product. It's soft on the skin and has an amazing scent which is not too strong on the nose and leaves the skin feeling soft and gentle for hours. I would most definitely buy this product again!
Zoe H.
Good soap, other people in my house also preferred other brands of soap for much cheaper prices although this was cheap for a well know brand the smell was very refreshing with my eczema it didn't break me out all in all would buy agaim
Hannah M.
I liked this soap as for me I prefer a liquid to a bar and this one was great.
I hate that rubber feeling you get when you use a bar but this liquid soap lathers up beautifully and leaves your hands feeling clean but also moisturised.
This is in both my bathrooms and it will stay!
Eliane F.
Miami, Florida
I love this soap so much!! leaves the skin soft and hydrated.. I love that it has the unique smell of DOVE and let the skin so smooth and the scent lingers on the skin for like 30 minutes, I just love it
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?