BY DOVE #21 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Maimouna J.
I love this product so much!! It is really creamy and rich and moistures my skin. I use it all the time and it has my made my skin so much softer and smoothr. The only thing I would like is a bigger bottle!!!
Alice E.
London
This soap not only smells sensational, but also leaves my skin feeling incredibly soft after use. It's great value for money, and I wouldn't use any other soap as I find they dry my skin out, and the fragrance doesn't last - whereas with Dove, this is not the case! Would highly recommend!
stefanny c.
Panama

leaves the skin very smooth too I love this product a few months ago and I've used it and it really works is one of my favorite brands is very cheap and has spectacular promotions
Marialejandra P.
Miami FL
I use this cream almost every day and I usually recomend it to my friends because it leaves my skin soft for a long time. I bought it in venezuela where I can get it (thank god).
After using this product my skin is really moisture all day. I have been using it for 6 month my skin has become so soft and never dry...the formula is so great and creamy. I love this smell ... I am using dove shampoo and conditioner for a long time god I love every thing about dove.
Grace F.
Stroud, Gloustershire
This is sooo amazing X
The easy push leaver and the good sized bottle makes it easy to come out X
A luscious creamy texture leaving your skin feeling revitalised and moisturised x
Patricia M.
I used this one when I was in London. Since the weather there is really unpredictable, keeping your skin in good condition is a must. I love how it smells so nice without being really expensive. It kept my skin moisturised throughout the whole day. This product is highly recommendable!
Bryony K.
Lovely soap, really moisturizing, leaving your hands feeling soft as well as clean. I used often and enjoy using this product. It lasts a long time; I love the big bottle size which means you don't have to keep topping it up. It is great value for money, I would definitely recommend!
Belén B.
Estoy loca de amor con éste producto, si bien es verdad que no es realmente muy económico, también es verdad que vale la pena cada centavo.
En cuanto al aplique: con apenas un poco puedes cubrir bastante tu piel, deja ésta como piel de bebé, súper suave, nada mas que decir ¡me encanta!
Charlotte R.
A luscious lather of rich moisture generously calms the hands. Immediately moisturizing palms and fingers. The smell is slightly over powering - for some. Although, this meant it lasted over a long period of time! I would recommend this product highly, especially considering the price!
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?