BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Vickie n.
Doesn't dry my hands out at all but leaves them feeling clean without wanting to apply a ton of hand cream after. It is very gentle and Does the job really well. It has a clean scent non offensive scent. I would definitely recommend this hand soap.
Gabriella L.
This dove cream soap is a must have !! And is luxurious! The way it leaves your sling feeling super soft and smooth leaving impurities behind! Use in the bath or shower for a fresh feel and silky skin that glows!
Skye E.
Love this product so much, does the job so amazingly that I always reach for it, I even find myself going out of my way to buy it when I run out. The value for money is also amazing. I can't even think of any cons to this product as I constantly use it and is always satisfied. Would buy again.
Ruby K.
This is a creamy and moisturizing liquid body wash. I like how it is so thick and moisturizing that I don't feel dry afterwards. It is also from the drugstore so price point is great!
Jorji W.
Lincoln, UK
I love this product! The smell along with the feeling of the product is amazing. It is long lasting as its a product that only requires a small amount. I use this product every day and still get the same clean feeling. This product is amazing value for money and would recommend to friends/family.
Belinda S.
It has mosturizing sense and keep you mosturize even after shower. It has a really nice scent. Which last for maybe just 30 mins until 1 hour. I can't relly tell because i use body lotion after that. Besides that it has so many bubbles and i like that. I will definitely buy and use that again.
Samantha M.
Scotland
I love this products leaves my hands feeling soft and smells amazing and lasts doesn't fade so makes you feel clean for hours I would 100% recommend this product to friends and family and will be re buying again .
Carol ann L.
Charleston , Dundee
First of all I love the unique smell of dove and I love the fact it comes in a cream soap I also love all the dove products! The bottle looks good on your sink and as it's mousturing feels silky on your hands and also effectively cleans them them ! 💜
Chelsea S.
This is a great family friendly product ideal for keeping on the bathroom sink. It has a really thick creamy formula that lathers like a dream and easily rinses off. It leaves the hands feeling silky smooth, clean and leaves a pleasant scent.
Claire M.
Not only does it wash and leave a great smell, but it is long lasting and moisturises your hands as you wash aswell as long after you wash. This is one of my favorite products to use for myself and my family.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre B.
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft