BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
jessie g.
This dove cream soap makes my skin very moist and soft, I like to buy it at dollorama they give me a good price every time.This soap cream is the only one that doesn't make mu skin feel rough after the shower and doesn't leave me patches of dry skin. I recommend this to any body that has senstive skin.
Annie A.
Lovely, smooth soap. Loved the later it produced. I use this every single day. Perfect for my sensitive skin. Really gentle. Brought it from Boots and from Tescos. I'd most definitely recommend this to all my friends
maddie f.
Got this product as a gift and i have to say, it is moisturizing and hydrating for my usually dry skin. the scent is also heavenly and the product lasts much longer than i would have expected. easily four stars!
Carla C.
Galway
Very moisturizing. Leaves hands feeling silky and soft. I started using it everyday and have noticed a big change. My hands are no longer dry and hard skin has disappeared. I have sensitive skin and find this very gentle. Would recommend it to anyone.
kate l.
i love this one of the best creams i have ever brought . i brought it for my self and now my mum,sister and brother even uses it. I use it most days after i shower or have a bath. the scent is lovely it goes well with what smells i like. yes i would my whole family who i live with uses it now
yan t.
It's very moisturizing and it keeps my hands very sanitised and smelling great! The bad parts are that the dispenser(for me) is not working very,very well.As I said before it's a very gentle feeling on my hands. And finally yes I would recommend this dove cream soap! Overall it would be a 9.1/10!
Nicole W.
Love that's it's like body wash but soap, it smells amazing and goes onto your skin like cream, the price is very affordable and can be bought at any local drug store,I can't think of any cons because dove is my go to when I want something on the cheaper side as well I use baby dove for my kids,
Gabriella L.
This dove cream soap is a must have !! And is luxurious! The way it leaves your sling feeling super soft and smooth leaving impurities behind! Use in the bath or shower for a fresh feel and silky skin that glows!
Vickie n.
Doesn't dry my hands out at all but leaves them feeling clean without wanting to apply a ton of hand cream after. It is very gentle and Does the job really well. It has a clean scent non offensive scent. I would definitely recommend this hand soap.
Amelia T.
Absolutely love this soap, really moisturising, not expensive at all, smells so amazing, last for a while,although if you use it all the time maybe not;) it's very gentle on the hand and leaves them very smooth!
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft