BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
kate l.
i love this one of the best creams i have ever brought . i brought it for my self and now my mum,sister and brother even uses it. I use it most days after i shower or have a bath. the scent is lovely it goes well with what smells i like. yes i would my whole family who i live with uses it now
Este producto me dejo la pieltotalmente suave me encanta de echo la amo es maciado bueno a mi me mandaron un correo que decía que les mandara mi dirección y que ellos me lo mandaban por zoon el producto y al dia siguiente me llego tanto me gusto que lo puse en uno de mis videos en youtube
Ana S.
Despite some moisturizing ingredients, the overall effect on skin is drying and the soap leaves a residue that is difficult to rinse, so expect it to impede the performance of other, leave-on skin-care products.
I would absolutely buy it again.
Carol ann L.
Charleston , Dundee
First of all I love the unique smell of dove and I love the fact it comes in a cream soap I also love all the dove products! The bottle looks good on your sink and as it's mousturing feels silky on your hands and also effectively cleans them them ! 💜
Maimouna J.
I love this product so much!! It is really creamy and rich and moistures my skin. I use it all the time and it has my made my skin so much softer and smoothr. The only thing I would like is a bigger bottle!!!
Claire M.
Not only does it wash and leave a great smell, but it is long lasting and moisturises your hands as you wash aswell as long after you wash. This is one of my favorite products to use for myself and my family.
Alice E.
London
This soap not only smells sensational, but also leaves my skin feeling incredibly soft after use. It's great value for money, and I wouldn't use any other soap as I find they dry my skin out, and the fragrance doesn't last - whereas with Dove, this is not the case! Would highly recommend!
Claudia N.
Japan
It is the favorite of my husband, because not him but says itching soap. We have tried several Dove soaps but this is the one that helped solve the problem of irritation and itching feeling in the whole body with other soaps.
Chloe H.
It's soft, creamy and nice on your hands.
Leaves them feeling moisturised, gentle on the skin, would recommend for sure, to friends and family. I purchased from boots UK, it's a good price and value for moeney.
stefanny c.
Panama

leaves the skin very smooth too I love this product a few months ago and I've used it and it really works is one of my favorite brands is very cheap and has spectacular promotions
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?