BY DOVE #18 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Gabriella L.
This dove cream soap is a must have !! And is luxurious! The way it leaves your sling feeling super soft and smooth leaving impurities behind! Use in the bath or shower for a fresh feel and silky skin that glows!
Ruby K.
This is a creamy and moisturizing liquid body wash. I like how it is so thick and moisturizing that I don't feel dry afterwards. It is also from the drugstore so price point is great!
Vickie n.
Doesn't dry my hands out at all but leaves them feeling clean without wanting to apply a ton of hand cream after. It is very gentle and Does the job really well. It has a clean scent non offensive scent. I would definitely recommend this hand soap.
kate l.
i love this one of the best creams i have ever brought . i brought it for my self and now my mum,sister and brother even uses it. I use it most days after i shower or have a bath. the scent is lovely it goes well with what smells i like. yes i would my whole family who i live with uses it now
Skye E.
Love this product so much, does the job so amazingly that I always reach for it, I even find myself going out of my way to buy it when I run out. The value for money is also amazing. I can't even think of any cons to this product as I constantly use it and is always satisfied. Would buy again.
maddie f.
Got this product as a gift and i have to say, it is moisturizing and hydrating for my usually dry skin. the scent is also heavenly and the product lasts much longer than i would have expected. easily four stars!
Nicole W.
Love that's it's like body wash but soap, it smells amazing and goes onto your skin like cream, the price is very affordable and can be bought at any local drug store,I can't think of any cons because dove is my go to when I want something on the cheaper side as well I use baby dove for my kids,
Jorji W.
Lincoln, UK
I love this product! The smell along with the feeling of the product is amazing. It is long lasting as its a product that only requires a small amount. I use this product every day and still get the same clean feeling. This product is amazing value for money and would recommend to friends/family.
Belinda S.
It has mosturizing sense and keep you mosturize even after shower. It has a really nice scent. Which last for maybe just 30 mins until 1 hour. I can't relly tell because i use body lotion after that. Besides that it has so many bubbles and i like that. I will definitely buy and use that again.
Samantha M.
Scotland
I love this products leaves my hands feeling soft and smells amazing and lasts doesn't fade so makes you feel clean for hours I would 100% recommend this product to friends and family and will be re buying again .
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?