BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Sonita M.
Brampton Ontario
This product is great! for my sensitive dry skin. It has a great aroma all while leaving the skin clean and fresh. There is no residue left after washing. It is best when combined with a body sponge. After washing it off and drying the skin you can feel the difference. My skin is soft and hydrated.
Alex G.
Efland, NC
I vow using this soap. It feels really nice. I use it every day. It doesn't leave a film on my skin and I feel hydrated all day. I usually only use the original scent but all the scents smell nice. It is a repeat buy.
Jen P.
I really like Dove Body wash. It smells awesome and it is cost efficient. My whole family uses it and they all like it too. We get ours at the grocery store.What more can you ask for in a soap? I use it everyday. I would recommend it for everyone from school age children to old age.
Laura T.
I recently tried this soap for the first time. The bottle is easy to use with one hand to get the soap out. The fragrance is a very clean smell and not over powering. The soap lathers nicely. It is thick and feels very creamy. Afterwards my hands felt soft with a nice fragrance. I would buy again.
Nas P.
Durban
After trying out the Dove cream soap and just assumed it'll be like every other soap. I had normally really chapped feet and after a week of usage, i noticed my feet were really soft and my hands were softer than ever. 10/10 would recommend to everyone
Leslie M.
When I first used dove as my lotion I saw a instant difference in my skin, it looked healty, glowy and it made my skin soft. I've used it on my nephew and it leaves his skin looking flawless too and I will recommend it to others because it left my skin feeling like a baby's bum and it was just perfect
Annie A.
Lovely, smooth soap. Loved the later it produced. I use this every single day. Perfect for my sensitive skin. Really gentle. Brought it from Boots and from Tescos. I'd most definitely recommend this to all my friends
Elsymar A.
Realmente me encanta este producto es uno de los mejores que e usado me encanta porque me deja una suavidad en la piel con un rico aroma y me humecta super bien por eso recomiendo mucho este producto y la verdad es uno de mis productos favoritos de dove sin mas que decir de verdad AMO este producto
norah w.
Me encanta este cream soap por si textura, su suavidad y sobretodo por su aroma. La comparativa calidad precio es totalmente aceptable. Por lo general lo compro en grandes almacenes y supermercados. Y lo recomiendo totalmente por la sensación que te deja.
jessie g.
This dove cream soap makes my skin very moist and soft, I like to buy it at dollorama they give me a good price every time.This soap cream is the only one that doesn't make mu skin feel rough after the shower and doesn't leave me patches of dry skin. I recommend this to any body that has senstive skin.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.