BY DOVE #31 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Lameis A.
I absolutely love the dove cream soap, i use it daily. I suffer from naturally dry skin and in the winter time especially most soaps dry out my hands but the doe cream soap always leaves my hands clean and very well moisturized. Its the only soap i ever use now, i would reccomend this to everyone.
jessie g.
This dove cream soap makes my skin very moist and soft, I like to buy it at dollorama they give me a good price every time.This soap cream is the only one that doesn't make mu skin feel rough after the shower and doesn't leave me patches of dry skin. I recommend this to any body that has senstive skin.
Elsymar A.
Realmente me encanta este producto es uno de los mejores que e usado me encanta porque me deja una suavidad en la piel con un rico aroma y me humecta super bien por eso recomiendo mucho este producto y la verdad es uno de mis productos favoritos de dove sin mas que decir de verdad AMO este producto
Leslie M.
When I first used dove as my lotion I saw a instant difference in my skin, it looked healty, glowy and it made my skin soft. I've used it on my nephew and it leaves his skin looking flawless too and I will recommend it to others because it left my skin feeling like a baby's bum and it was just perfect
Sonita M.
Brampton Ontario
This product is great! for my sensitive dry skin. It has a great aroma all while leaving the skin clean and fresh. There is no residue left after washing. It is best when combined with a body sponge. After washing it off and drying the skin you can feel the difference. My skin is soft and hydrated.
Jorji W.
Lincoln, UK
I love this product! The smell along with the feeling of the product is amazing. It is long lasting as its a product that only requires a small amount. I use this product every day and still get the same clean feeling. This product is amazing value for money and would recommend to friends/family.
Michell G.
LIMA
it have a really good smell, i love to use it.
it leaves my skin really soft. I bought it in a supermarket that is near my house. really gentle to my skyn. It last about 3 or 4 weeks.
Nicole W.
Love that's it's like body wash but soap, it smells amazing and goes onto your skin like cream, the price is very affordable and can be bought at any local drug store,I can't think of any cons because dove is my go to when I want something on the cheaper side as well I use baby dove for my kids,
yan t.
It's very moisturizing and it keeps my hands very sanitised and smelling great! The bad parts are that the dispenser(for me) is not working very,very well.As I said before it's a very gentle feeling on my hands. And finally yes I would recommend this dove cream soap! Overall it would be a 9.1/10!
Vickie n.
Doesn't dry my hands out at all but leaves them feeling clean without wanting to apply a ton of hand cream after. It is very gentle and Does the job really well. It has a clean scent non offensive scent. I would definitely recommend this hand soap.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?