BY DOVE #84 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

DiSuparna S.
Kolkata
This is a very nice product... I actually love Dove's products... I use it daily... It's soft and soothing... It smells very nice... It lasts long... I buy it from local market... And I recommend to all of you... Gow with it... It's a good product...
Nicole G.
Good quality product, makes your body feel smooth and nourishing. Great for all kind types, and good value for money. Worth the buy for a product to make your body feel amazing after every wash, one of my go-too products.
Daniela S.
We use this soap daily in our household and it really proofed to be exactly what we needed. It does clean your hands (what a surprise haha) and it smells so so yummy and makes your hands feel fresh again. The soap dispenser is really handy and we always keep a stash of it at home so we never run out of it.
Alexandra T.
Bracknell, Berkshire
Favourite soap so far of my partner.
For me it's not the right one, because when using it it leaves a smooth sensation, but in short time skin is getting very dry. In case of repetitive using my hands skin tends to crack
Laura U.
Cluj-Napoca
I enjoy cream soaps over bar ones because it's easier to use. This one I feel like is slightly overpriced but the scent is nice and does the jib, it cleans my hands. The pump is nice, doesn't clog up like ones i used before. You can't go wrong with this
Annie A.
Lovely, smooth soap. Loved the later it produced. I use this every single day. Perfect for my sensitive skin. Really gentle. Brought it from Boots and from Tescos. I'd most definitely recommend this to all my friends
Lameis A.
I absolutely love the dove cream soap, i use it daily. I suffer from naturally dry skin and in the winter time especially most soaps dry out my hands but the doe cream soap always leaves my hands clean and very well moisturized. Its the only soap i ever use now, i would reccomend this to everyone.
norah w.
Me encanta este cream soap por si textura, su suavidad y sobretodo por su aroma. La comparativa calidad precio es totalmente aceptable. Por lo general lo compro en grandes almacenes y supermercados. Y lo recomiendo totalmente por la sensación que te deja.
Alex G.
Efland, NC
I vow using this soap. It feels really nice. I use it every day. It doesn't leave a film on my skin and I feel hydrated all day. I usually only use the original scent but all the scents smell nice. It is a repeat buy.
jessie g.
This dove cream soap makes my skin very moist and soft, I like to buy it at dollorama they give me a good price every time.This soap cream is the only one that doesn't make mu skin feel rough after the shower and doesn't leave me patches of dry skin. I recommend this to any body that has senstive skin.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?