BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Kelsea G.
Brantford
I love this Dove cram soap! It has easy application, the cream isnt too runny so its very easy to apply with your hands or just a loofa! I really enjoyed this product and the bottle lasts way longer than you wouldve thought!
Izzie C.
Dove cream soap smelt amazing and lathered like a dream. It wasn't as moisturizing as i thought it would be and I still needed to apply moisturizer afterwards. It's quite gentle and doesn't dry out my skin which is fantastic
Felicia T.
This product is amazing. I use it every single morning; it's really good for hands, it makes them really soft. I also enjoy a lot the smell. I don't know if it's good but I also use it for my face. I always buy this product!
Valeria F.
It's a nice soap that does the promissed job.
The smell is nice and powdery, just as any dove product that I've tried.
It's gentle on the skin, leaving a fresh feeling behind. I used it as I came back from school and it was one of the best parts of coming home.
I would recomend it to anyone, dry or normal skin.
romulo b.
Adorei quero muito ganhar e poder divulgar mostrar para outras pessoas e fazerem elas testarem também já ouvi muitas pessoas falarem desse produto e quero testar também se possivel me escolham,por favor vou ficar muito grato muito obrigado!
Demi D.
Very creamy , using this makes your body and hands feel refreshed and you want to continue using it because of the way it makes you feel .... Even though I use this all the time and use a lot , a little bit goes a long way .
aarifah y.
The dove cream soap is one of the softes and silkyiest feel ever. its very gentle and very thick. theres lots of it in one bottle and i thin its a fare price. its kind of long lasting but isn't what i expected. i would buy it again and buy 2b bottles of it. LOVE IT
Suus v.
It smells really Good and it makes your hands really soft. I feal really clean after I use it. The one thing I don't like is that it is a white collar I would rather have pink or something. I usually buy at my local drugstore. I would really recommend it to others.
Kayley S.
very moisturising. Left my skin feeling great and not at all greasy, would highly recommend this to anyone especially if you have sensitive skin. I use the product daily and the bottle lasts around a month as you only need a small amount, this can be bought from places like Boots and isn't too expensive
Nicole G.
Good quality product, makes your body feel smooth and nourishing. Great for all kind types, and good value for money. Worth the buy for a product to make your body feel amazing after every wash, one of my go-too products.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.