BY DOVE #21 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Demi D.
Very creamy , using this makes your body and hands feel refreshed and you want to continue using it because of the way it makes you feel .... Even though I use this all the time and use a lot , a little bit goes a long way .
romulo b.
Adorei quero muito ganhar e poder divulgar mostrar para outras pessoas e fazerem elas testarem também já ouvi muitas pessoas falarem desse produto e quero testar também se possivel me escolham,por favor vou ficar muito grato muito obrigado!
Valeria F.
It's a nice soap that does the promissed job.
The smell is nice and powdery, just as any dove product that I've tried.
It's gentle on the skin, leaving a fresh feeling behind. I used it as I came back from school and it was one of the best parts of coming home.
I would recomend it to anyone, dry or normal skin.
Kelsea G.
Brantford
I love this Dove cram soap! It has easy application, the cream isnt too runny so its very easy to apply with your hands or just a loofa! I really enjoyed this product and the bottle lasts way longer than you wouldve thought!
Izzie C.
Dove cream soap smelt amazing and lathered like a dream. It wasn't as moisturizing as i thought it would be and I still needed to apply moisturizer afterwards. It's quite gentle and doesn't dry out my skin which is fantastic
aarifah y.
The dove cream soap is one of the softes and silkyiest feel ever. its very gentle and very thick. theres lots of it in one bottle and i thin its a fare price. its kind of long lasting but isn't what i expected. i would buy it again and buy 2b bottles of it. LOVE IT
Lola S.
me encanta su textura, el perfume es muy agradable, realmente supero mis expectativas en cuanto a resultados del producto, me dejo la piel muy suave y tersa, super hidratada. muy recomendable.
DiSuparna S.
Kolkata
This is a very nice product... I actually love Dove's products... I use it daily... It's soft and soothing... It smells very nice... It lasts long... I buy it from local market... And I recommend to all of you... Gow with it... It's a good product...
Daniela S.
We use this soap daily in our household and it really proofed to be exactly what we needed. It does clean your hands (what a surprise haha) and it smells so so yummy and makes your hands feel fresh again. The soap dispenser is really handy and we always keep a stash of it at home so we never run out of it.
Nicola F.
Smelt beautiful and left my skin feeling lovely and soft. Also felt extra clean compared to other soaps I have used in the shower. Will certainly be buying this again in the future and have already recommended to friends.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?