BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Reni N.
Toronto
Its moisturizing and smells good easy to shave with . Its one of my favourit body washes because i have really dry skin and its also gentle because i have sensitive sking its hypo alergenic so i used it while my tattoos were healing
Karoline C.
LA RECOMIENDO !!! Te deja la piel super super suave como seda con olor rico que dura todo el día viene en una presentación muy bonita. Ademas con aplicarte un poco tiene bastante aroma y suavidad.
Kalece P.
London
Lathers vey nicely, lovely fresh smell. Packaging is very simple witch connotes with the product. Good value for money, quite inexpensive. Very long lasting, lasting a good couple of weeks for me. Would definitely buy it again.
Kimia G.
I absolutely love this product it is so gentle on the skin and so easy to apply , the smell is so lovely and it isn't too strong , I bought this from local drugstore and I also love the packaging I would recommend this product!
Talia F.
The product was okay; it's really nothing special. The soap doesn't give you long lasting results although it will give lots of moisture and will fade during the day. i bought this product at my local shoppers drug mart. i would not re-purchace because the product is so average and doesn't give that good results.
Agatha P.
The soap is very creamy and it bubbles which i really i like and makes it it long lasting because you don't need too much of the product. The scent is great! Its mild, therefore it is good for people who aren't fan of a really strong smell plus you feel very fresh!
Eleanor W.
It was a nice soap initially but made the eczema on my hands worsen after continual use. I am a regular hand washer and this is good value for what it is with a nice scent that isn't too strong.
Georgia S.
My skin is super sensitive and i rarely find a lotion that works for my skin this is perfect i love it so much it keeps my skint soft and smooth totally recommend this it is so good and the packaging is amazing recommended !!!

Peron S.
I used to use this product a lot, and I like it. It's not the best product ever, but it washed my skin correctly. It didn't last very long, and the smell wasn't so good. I'm a little disappointed by this product. I don't know if I will buy it again, but well, maybe.
Kimberley A.
England, Hampshire
Really creamy and lovely on the skin although I didn't feel clean after using it but it did moisturise and feel good on the skin I think I brought this in tesco or a superstore, I would recommend
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre B.
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft