BY DOVE #41 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Rosie K.
This stuff is so easy to use. (As expected from a soap) and it leaves your skin soft and clean which is exactly what you would want. I would definitely recommend to absolutely anyone and everyone.
Angie D.
Dove crema es muy buen producto te hidrata la piel , me da muy buenos resultados uso esta crema a diario me fascina como me deja la piel la humecta muy bien, se las recomiendo mucho comprenla es muyy muy buena crema se la recomiendo
Karoline C.
LA RECOMIENDO !!! Te deja la piel super super suave como seda con olor rico que dura todo el día viene en una presentación muy bonita. Ademas con aplicarte un poco tiene bastante aroma y suavidad.
Talia F.
The product was okay; it's really nothing special. The soap doesn't give you long lasting results although it will give lots of moisture and will fade during the day. i bought this product at my local shoppers drug mart. i would not re-purchace because the product is so average and doesn't give that good results.
Kimia G.
I absolutely love this product it is so gentle on the skin and so easy to apply , the smell is so lovely and it isn't too strong , I bought this from local drugstore and I also love the packaging I would recommend this product!
Kimberley A.
England, Hampshire
Really creamy and lovely on the skin although I didn't feel clean after using it but it did moisturise and feel good on the skin I think I brought this in tesco or a superstore, I would recommend
Agatha P.
The soap is very creamy and it bubbles which i really i like and makes it it long lasting because you don't need too much of the product. The scent is great! Its mild, therefore it is good for people who aren't fan of a really strong smell plus you feel very fresh!
Eleanor W.
It was a nice soap initially but made the eczema on my hands worsen after continual use. I am a regular hand washer and this is good value for what it is with a nice scent that isn't too strong.
Georgia S.
My skin is super sensitive and i rarely find a lotion that works for my skin this is perfect i love it so much it keeps my skint soft and smooth totally recommend this it is so good and the packaging is amazing recommended !!!

Peron S.
I used to use this product a lot, and I like it. It's not the best product ever, but it washed my skin correctly. It didn't last very long, and the smell wasn't so good. I'm a little disappointed by this product. I don't know if I will buy it again, but well, maybe.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?