BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Abbey G.
Madison, WI
Love this! Never feel sticky after using it like I usually do with bar soap. I recommend buying this if you don't like the feel of your regular soap. Make sure you buy a loofah with it, however, because it's hard to use just with your hands. I would definitely recommend this.
Felicity I.
Arlington, VA
This product leaves a nice touch on my skin. It feel so soft after I used it. It has a decent scent that I like. It is very gentle for my skin. Love it! I highly recommend it. I used it every other day since my skin is pretty sensitive. I would totally buy it again and again
Breanna M.
Sulphur, OK
I absolutely Iove this cream soap. It leaves my skin so soft. I always smell delicious and I recommend this soap to anyone. It worked very well with my delicate skin. Dove is my favorite brand when it comes to soft skin and smell.
Aleta M.
poughquag, ny
Makes my skin feel soft and gives my skin moisture, I took away one star because though I like the moisture of the product I hate the feeling of having a silk filling on my skin when showering I'm one of those people that will try and wash until it comes off but it doesn't
Trisha L.
Amherst, OH
Never use the double cream soap but I've use the dove cream body wash and I love how soft my skin is when I'm done using it I don't really care for bar soap because I feel at it dries your skin out but I really really really advise people to use dove body wash
Janice C.
Woodridge, IL
I basically only use Dove body wash, this product is very creamy, feels more like a lotion, and leaves your skin very moisturized after shower unlike other soaps which can make your skin feel very drying. Scents are not strong either. Love it!
Haley H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I am absolutely in love with the Dove Cream Soap. It makes my skin so soft and is very gentle on my sensitive skin. I usually buy it from Publix or Target. It leaves my skin smooth throughout the entire day. I honestly use no other body soap now. I love it.
Katie B.
Glen Allen, VA
Smooth. Affordable. Leaves skin feeling healthy and beautiful. What isn't to love? This product is very gentle on the skin especially if you have irritable skin like me. Highly recommend if you're looking to try something like this.
Sharece S.
Murrieta, CA
I love Dove's cream soap because it does not leave you feeling dry after your shower. My biggest pet peeve about soap is that you feel dry after each use so I tend to shy away from buying soap. I usually stick to body wash because I like to feel moisturized after a shower but the dove cream soap gets the job done so this is one soap I would recommend to family and friends.
Brooke P.
Burleson, TX
My husband had very dry skin, so dry, and sensitive. that his primary physician referred him to a dermatologist. The "derm" recommended fragrance-free Dove. It has worked wonderfully - no more dry skin, no flaking, no itchiness. I've tried it myself and find no hard-to-rinse residue. Maybe the fragranced versions of Dove are "poor" but non-fragrance Dove deserves a BEST rating.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.