BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Aishah B.
Rosedale, NY
I️ use Dove Deep Moisture body wash. It is so thick in the bottle but I️ like it that way. I️ use it every time I️ bathe. It’s so gentle and moisturizing I️ love it and you will too. It leave the skin smooth. I️ would recommend it to others.
Jenn A.
I love all dove soaps!!!!Dove is the best moisturizing soap and best for sensitive skin. It leaves your skin feeling clean and moisturized I’ve never had a bad experience with this product and the price is reasonable overall win ;)
Michell R.
I think this product worked well.It had a nice scent.  It was recommended by my best friend.  I think I might purchase it again in the future.  It was a good price, but I like to try other products as well.
Alexandria D.
Oxford, MS
The quality and size of this body soap is perfect. I have used dove liquid soap for as long as I can remember because of the amount and how it is moisturizing. I would definitely continue to recommend this product to a friend.
Tammy J.
Louisville, KY
I love Dove soap I love the many smells it comes in and that the price is good for what you get it is very good value I mostly buy it at Walmart or Kroger depends where I go i LOVE the scents there is so many to pick from
Nikki L.
Church Point, LA
I am in love with the liquid dove. I tend to stray from bar soap for germ reasons and I was happy to see that they went to liquid.
It keeps my skin soft and smooth and I'm in love with it. I also use it on my 1 year old.
Audrey T.
Sheboygan, WI
My favorite body wash that i have used for years. Keeps your skin clean, fresh, and moisturized. Not residue is left on your skin and the scent is pleasant enough to smell all day. I always get compliments about the perfume im wearing but the secret is, Its Dove Body wash!!
tara k.
This is a super moisturizering product. When you use I️t I️t almost feel like thick lotion rather than a shower wash. I️t leaves your skin extremely soft. I would recommend this product for people who have dry skin
Miranda V.
I love all of the dove beauty products but the body wash is definitely my favorite. dove works great for sensitive skin and doesn't break me out like most soap however, the bar soap seems to be gone reallllllly fast, so I prefer this over the bar soap. highly recommend!
Mandy E.
Amazing keeps your skin moisturizer. Smells great I use it at least once a day. Great price. Great amount for the price. I wish they had different secengs but a great product. I recommend this product.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?