BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Keturah B.
South Holland, IL
I never thought I’d say this but this soap is almost too moisturizing. I don’t feel clean at all when I use it. The smell is nice and it has a thick texture to it. For what you get the price isn’t too bad. I just wish it didn’t feel so waxy
Jenn A.
East Hartford, CT
I love all dove soaps!!!!Dove is the best moisturizing soap and best for sensitive skin. It leaves your skin feeling clean and moisturized I’ve never had a bad experience with this product and the price is reasonable overall win ;)
Mandy R.
Vale, NC
This is the only body wash we use in our home. It is general on everyone’s skin. The smell is great and price is affordable. I have recommend this product to many friends and family members. It is also easy to fine at most stores
Michell R.
I think this product worked well.It had a nice scent.  It was recommended by my best friend.  I think I might purchase it again in the future.  It was a good price, but I like to try other products as well.
Alexandria D.
Oxford, MS
The quality and size of this body soap is perfect. I have used dove liquid soap for as long as I can remember because of the amount and how it is moisturizing. I would definitely continue to recommend this product to a friend.
Tammy J.
Louisville, KY
I love Dove soap I love the many smells it comes in and that the price is good for what you get it is very good value I mostly buy it at Walmart or Kroger depends where I go i LOVE the scents there is so many to pick from
Nikki L.
Church Point, LA
I am in love with the liquid dove. I tend to stray from bar soap for germ reasons and I was happy to see that they went to liquid.
It keeps my skin soft and smooth and I'm in love with it. I also use it on my 1 year old.
tara k.
This is a super moisturizering product. When you use I️t I️t almost feel like thick lotion rather than a shower wash. I️t leaves your skin extremely soft. I would recommend this product for people who have dry skin
Miranda V.
I love all of the dove beauty products but the body wash is definitely my favorite. dove works great for sensitive skin and doesn't break me out like most soap however, the bar soap seems to be gone reallllllly fast, so I prefer this over the bar soap. highly recommend!
Christina N.
Joshua, TX
This stuff is good! My 3 year old has eczema and this has enough moisturizer in it to keep it mostly under control. The smell is great! It's a good price for the size bottle you get. The pump comes in handy!
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.