BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Pamela G.
This is what I love the most. It made my life so much healthier because of the Dove cream soap. My skin is so soft, so smooth and so healthy. I recommend it to everyone use it because this is worth buying for. Yes, It's pricey but effective. Use this to have a healthier skin.
Anke P.
I didn't use dove soap very much but after using this one I'll keep using it.
It's very soft, I use it at least 3 times a day.
The price-quality is very good.
It's very gentle and soft.
I recommend it to everyone who loves clean hands.
Susie K.
This gentle liquid soap is a must for any hands. It cleans throughly but gently and leaves them smelling devine as well as soft and moisturised. The scent is crisp, clean and fresh. Suitable for male or females. I buy this every time.
Frauke E.
It's a very high quality product at a very fair price! We already use this product for more than 8 years.
It has a really nice and smooth texture and the smell is soft and intense at the same time!
You can find this product in almost every supermarket like "Spar", "Carrefour"... And I highly recommend this product to you all!
Lonneke t.
What a soft soap! I loved how my hands were super soft after i had washed them. 💕💕 the smell was very good and i would recommend this product to everyone with dry hands but deffinetely also for people with oily hands because your hands only get soft and they dont get more oily
Sharne S.
United Kingdom
I think this soap is a much have. I brought the dove cream soap at superdrug because I wanted to try a new soap product. The scent is a nice clean sent and it's very gentle on your skin. I would defiantly purchase this product again.
Nicola G.
Tamworth , Staffs
I suffer with very dry hands and gave always found this very moisturizing. It never aggrevates my skin and leaves my hands soft and clean. Smells very pleasant, lathers well and a a little does a lot.
Lyndal J.
I found the Dove Cream Soap a delight to use. It left my skin feeling moisturised and smooth and the fragrance wasn't too over powering. I have keratosis polaris on my upper arms and find that most soaps/body washes make it more noticeable however, as this soap was not too heavy, it became less red and was barely noticeable.
Natalia M.
this dove soap smells amazing.smalls of vanilla and flowers{depends what scent you get} i would recoomend.comes with nice.. i would buy again,, comes with nice packaging,, i dont think there is any room for improvement.i will shop here again.
Jessica O.
Plainfield , ON
I love this Stuff! It makes your skin very smooth after the shower so if you are in Hurry to leave for work don't stress because their is no lotion on your legs as this will keep your legs moisturized!
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.