BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Erum T.
This leaves hands less dry as i have extremely dry skin and i need to wash my hands more often bcuz i have kids under 3 so after doings their nappies ,, before feeding after feeding😅 So mums know how its goes
Rachael O.
Really hydrating moisturizing soap ideal for those with dry skin and particularly dry hands. It's available in Boots and Superdrug here in the UK. It's quite cost effective for a good quality product. I would certainly purchase it again.
Sonia S.
Great results, everyone was really impressed with the Dove Beauty Bar. Anyone that had dry skin noticed an improvement to their skin, it had become less dry.
i particularly like it because
the results to my dry skin. My skin became less dry after using the Dove Beauty Bar. I also liked the after smell that the Beauty Bar left o
Freya G.
I've been uasing this dove Cream soap for abowt 7 months know, I had very dry skin and since I've been uasing it my skin has been the best that its been in a long time, so i recommend it to anyone that is looking for a moisturizing cream
Daniela B.
al lavar mis manos con este jabón liquido deja mas manos muy suaves hidratada se siente lisas bastantes suaves.
la espuma de este es muy suave que se siente bastante delicada en las manos . deja una sensacional bastante agradable al tacto
Irine C.
Mangaf, Al Ahmadi
So moisturizing! My skin feels supple and soft every each bath. My son and husband just can't get enough of my skin as they keep on touching it. This is lightly scented, which I like, yet leaving you that impression of squeeky clean skin.
Eta S.
I have been using Dove products for i while and i love them.
It is gentle on your skin, and leaves your skin really soft. It isn't pricey at all, compared to others products and for its size. I would definitely buy it again in the future.
Krissi G.
Peterborough , Cambs
Good price at the time from a supermarket. Leaves hands feeling soft but also clean. Nice fresh fragrance. I would definitely buy again especially at that price. Certainly recommend as well, especially to anyone who has sensitive hands.
Eliz V.

Very good product hidata and it fulfills its function well I recommend it very much I like it Serves for all skin types and is very good is a body cream that will fit you very well

I recommend it if you want a cream with a sweet smell and good hydration, I really like it
Lily S.
This Dove hand wash leaves you soft, smooth hands and It is really kind to skin formula. It's formula is suitable for everyday use and it has a lovely comforting subtle fragrance. I have used it for a while and a absolutely love it. i recommend it to everyone.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft