BY DOVE #18 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Susie K.
This gentle liquid soap is a must for any hands. It cleans throughly but gently and leaves them smelling devine as well as soft and moisturised. The scent is crisp, clean and fresh. Suitable for male or females. I buy this every time.
Pamela G.
This is what I love the most. It made my life so much healthier because of the Dove cream soap. My skin is so soft, so smooth and so healthy. I recommend it to everyone use it because this is worth buying for. Yes, It's pricey but effective. Use this to have a healthier skin.
Lonneke t.
What a soft soap! I loved how my hands were super soft after i had washed them. 💕💕 the smell was very good and i would recommend this product to everyone with dry hands but deffinetely also for people with oily hands because your hands only get soft and they dont get more oily
Άννα Μ.
I could say that it makes your hands really soft. Amazing. The scent is characteristic. I really love it. I bought it from a supermarket. Really nice. I don't think it has cons. I really enjoy using it and it's amazing. 100% recommend.
Natalia M.
this dove soap smells amazing.smalls of vanilla and flowers{depends what scent you get} i would recoomend.comes with nice.. i would buy again,, comes with nice packaging,, i dont think there is any room for improvement.i will shop here again.
Shaelyn F.
This cream soap is good. I'm not going to lie I feel like most cream soaps typically feel the same, do the same as every other cream soap. But I do think one may have left my hand feeling softer after using then other ones but just ever so slightly. It's nice, I would buy it again, but it's just not a product I HAVE to have.
Lyndal J.
I found the Dove Cream Soap a delight to use. It left my skin feeling moisturised and smooth and the fragrance wasn't too over powering. I have keratosis polaris on my upper arms and find that most soaps/body washes make it more noticeable however, as this soap was not too heavy, it became less red and was barely noticeable.
Sharne S.
United Kingdom
I think this soap is a much have. I brought the dove cream soap at superdrug because I wanted to try a new soap product. The scent is a nice clean sent and it's very gentle on your skin. I would defiantly purchase this product again.
Rosie K.
This stuff is so easy to use. (As expected from a soap) and it leaves your skin soft and clean which is exactly what you would want. I would definitely recommend to absolutely anyone and everyone.
Angie D.
Dove crema es muy buen producto te hidrata la piel , me da muy buenos resultados uso esta crema a diario me fascina como me deja la piel la humecta muy bien, se las recomiendo mucho comprenla es muyy muy buena crema se la recomiendo
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?