BY DOVE #21 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Erum T.
This leaves hands less dry as i have extremely dry skin and i need to wash my hands more often bcuz i have kids under 3 so after doings their nappies ,, before feeding after feeding😅 So mums know how its goes
Lily S.
This Dove hand wash leaves you soft, smooth hands and It is really kind to skin formula. It's formula is suitable for everyday use and it has a lovely comforting subtle fragrance. I have used it for a while and a absolutely love it. i recommend it to everyone.
Eta S.
I have been using Dove products for i while and i love them.
It is gentle on your skin, and leaves your skin really soft. It isn't pricey at all, compared to others products and for its size. I would definitely buy it again in the future.
Chau Anh T.
I use Dove in winter because of it rich moisturizer. My first impression is its smell, I love the smell so much. My skin in winter is rough after using Dove my skin is very soft and gentle. I have a sensitive skin so I can't use it, but I still love Dove Cream Soap. You guys must try this once, I'm sure you guys won't disappoint.
Irine C.
Mangaf, Al Ahmadi
So moisturizing! My skin feels supple and soft every each bath. My son and husband just can't get enough of my skin as they keep on touching it. This is lightly scented, which I like, yet leaving you that impression of squeeky clean skin.
Freya G.
I've been uasing this dove Cream soap for abowt 7 months know, I had very dry skin and since I've been uasing it my skin has been the best that its been in a long time, so i recommend it to anyone that is looking for a moisturizing cream
Krissi G.
Peterborough , Cambs
Good price at the time from a supermarket. Leaves hands feeling soft but also clean. Nice fresh fragrance. I would definitely buy again especially at that price. Certainly recommend as well, especially to anyone who has sensitive hands.
Sonia S.
Great results, everyone was really impressed with the Dove Beauty Bar. Anyone that had dry skin noticed an improvement to their skin, it had become less dry.
i particularly like it because
the results to my dry skin. My skin became less dry after using the Dove Beauty Bar. I also liked the after smell that the Beauty Bar left o
Frauke E.
It's a very high quality product at a very fair price! We already use this product for more than 8 years.
It has a really nice and smooth texture and the smell is soft and intense at the same time!
You can find this product in almost every supermarket like "Spar", "Carrefour"... And I highly recommend this product to you all!
Lonneke t.
What a soft soap! I loved how my hands were super soft after i had washed them. 💕💕 the smell was very good and i would recommend this product to everyone with dry hands but deffinetely also for people with oily hands because your hands only get soft and they dont get more oily
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?