BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Chloe P.
I feel like this product gives a good feel at the start for a couple of seconds then after it just smells nice and is not that Beneficial for the skin I got mine from boots I would proberly bye this again if I was on a low budget but not daily
Libby C.
Best cream soap I've used in a while becaUe it's so moisturizing whereas previously I've used some soaps and they have been drying but with this soap my hands still stay moisturised and also smell amazingly fresh after using the cream soap.
Lina V.
love this cream soap! leaves your hands clean, soft and it smells nice! always feels good to wash your hands with this cream soap. I buy mine always in the supermarket. It's also long-lasting. Really worth buying, I almost always buy this one.
Fiona D.
Lovely smell. Hands felt soft and moisturised. Sometimes dribbled down the bottle like stringy cheese as was a bit thick.
It was gentle on my skin and I used it daily. I would recommend this product but would like to see more scent options.
Yasemin F.
The Dove Cream Soap has a very nice consistency. It lathers well without too much foam or bubbles, a gentle well-covering soap. The best part is that it leaves your hands soft for hours, no need to apply lotion. The only downside I find is the special scent or lack thereof. I like my soaps in all variations of summery, fruity scents.
Danny R.
I do not have to talk about this brand, every day I fall for products that mark.
this liquid soap is amazing has a mild aroma is delicate leaves the skin super hydrated with velvety skin, and the super delicate smell in the body after bathing.
Tye B.
Bolton
I like this soap because it is so creamy. I have dry skin and no matter how much cream I put on after my showers my skin is always dry but when I started using this soap it and than putting cream on after I noticed makes my skin a lot less dry
Noureen E.
Alexandria, Egypt
I love to use it for my hands and rarely as a shower gel, i got it online from drugstor.com, it's smells fresh and clean specially the Columbus one, nice and gentle on the skin and lasts for very long time
Sonia S.
Great results, everyone was really impressed with the Dove Beauty Bar. Anyone that had dry skin noticed an improvement to their skin, it had become less dry.
i particularly like it because
the results to my dry skin. My skin became less dry after using the Dove Beauty Bar. I also liked the after smell that the Beauty Bar left o
Mel D.
Frankford
Leaves skin feeling refreshed and soft. Lightly scented.Not a lot of product required for a sufficient lather ~ product lasts long. Great value for the price, ~ very affordable. Leaves me feeling refreshed. I would buy this product again.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft