BY DOVE #21 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Chloe P.
I feel like this product gives a good feel at the start for a couple of seconds then after it just smells nice and is not that Beneficial for the skin I got mine from boots I would proberly bye this again if I was on a low budget but not daily
Yasemin F.
The Dove Cream Soap has a very nice consistency. It lathers well without too much foam or bubbles, a gentle well-covering soap. The best part is that it leaves your hands soft for hours, no need to apply lotion. The only downside I find is the special scent or lack thereof. I like my soaps in all variations of summery, fruity scents.
Tye B.
Bolton
I like this soap because it is so creamy. I have dry skin and no matter how much cream I put on after my showers my skin is always dry but when I started using this soap it and than putting cream on after I noticed makes my skin a lot less dry
Noureen E.
Alexandria, Egypt
I love to use it for my hands and rarely as a shower gel, i got it online from drugstor.com, it's smells fresh and clean specially the Columbus one, nice and gentle on the skin and lasts for very long time
Lina V.
love this cream soap! leaves your hands clean, soft and it smells nice! always feels good to wash your hands with this cream soap. I buy mine always in the supermarket. It's also long-lasting. Really worth buying, I almost always buy this one.
Erum T.
This leaves hands less dry as i have extremely dry skin and i need to wash my hands more often bcuz i have kids under 3 so after doings their nappies ,, before feeding after feeding😅 So mums know how its goes
Mel D.
Frankford
Leaves skin feeling refreshed and soft. Lightly scented.Not a lot of product required for a sufficient lather ~ product lasts long. Great value for the price, ~ very affordable. Leaves me feeling refreshed. I would buy this product again.
ALONDRA G.
Guadalajara, Jalisco
Muy suave y comoda. Tiene un aroma muy sutil y nada hostigoso, aúnque tarda un poco en absorberse. El dosificador la hace muy practica de para aplicar. lo genial es comprar la presentación familiar, así te durará todo el mes y no tendrás que preocuparte por que se haya terminado.
Rachael O.
Really hydrating moisturizing soap ideal for those with dry skin and particularly dry hands. It's available in Boots and Superdrug here in the UK. It's quite cost effective for a good quality product. I would certainly purchase it again.
Daniela B.
al lavar mis manos con este jabón liquido deja mas manos muy suaves hidratada se siente lisas bastantes suaves.
la espuma de este es muy suave que se siente bastante delicada en las manos . deja una sensacional bastante agradable al tacto
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?