BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Adari A.
London
This Dove Cream Soap is the best for body and hands it leaves your body and hands so moisturised. I use this everyday, it last long for a really good shiny, moisturised hands. Will recommend this to everyone!
Sandra C.
Bogotá
Amé esta crema, por lo general mi piel es muy seca, aparte que es súper sensible y cuando me la apliqué tenía miedo de que fuera un poco fuerte, en cambio me dejó la piel fresca y suave; hidrata mucho la piel y con solo esta crema es suficiente, no se necesita usar después más hidratante o algo así, ayuda a iluminar la piel y huele delicioso!
Andrea
Buenos Aires
Realmente me encantó utilizarlo, nomsolo por su textura cremosa y agradable cantidad de espuma, sino también porqur dejó mi piel muy suave y humectada. Sin sensación de resequedad ni tirantez. Es super recomendable, por su relación precio-calidad.
Nese N.
Leaves the hands soft and moisturised, doesn't dry the hands or cuticles out over time. i love using it especially after work, the shoe spray we use at the bowling alley leaves them dry and sad. the fragrance is nice and fresh, would buy again :)
kirsten P.
Dove beauty bar is a fantastic way of looking after your skin and leaves your skin feeling smooth and refreshed.Other soaps dry my skin but Dove made my skin feel soft and supple.the creamy rich thick lather and softness of my skin after using.
Kym J.
Bilston , Wolverhampton
I bought this handwash because my hands were very dry and irritated. The use of the dove hand cream has helped my hands become less irritated and they feel a lot more nourished. They feel so much better, I recommend this product to everyone.
Libby C.
Best cream soap I've used in a while becaUe it's so moisturizing whereas previously I've used some soaps and they have been drying but with this soap my hands still stay moisturised and also smell amazingly fresh after using the cream soap.
Chloe P.
I feel like this product gives a good feel at the start for a couple of seconds then after it just smells nice and is not that Beneficial for the skin I got mine from boots I would proberly bye this again if I was on a low budget but not daily
Fiona D.
Lovely smell. Hands felt soft and moisturised. Sometimes dribbled down the bottle like stringy cheese as was a bit thick.
It was gentle on my skin and I used it daily. I would recommend this product but would like to see more scent options.
Lucy M.
This is really gently moist my skin and the smell is wonderful. My skin is not as dry as before after I use this soap. Dry skin is really annoyed me as it looks horrible and I feel insecure when I want to wear clothes that show my skin off.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft