BY DOVE #21 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Matilde M.
The dove cream soap it's The thing that everyone would have for Wash hand(i use for Wash hand,but i Think you can use for The body).the price it's not very expensive.when you finish to Wash yourself The smell on you body is so,but really,so good.
Adari A.
London
This Dove Cream Soap is the best for body and hands it leaves your body and hands so moisturised. I use this everyday, it last long for a really good shiny, moisturised hands. Will recommend this to everyone!
Linn S.
I struggle with dry hands and a lot of hand soaps only make my hands worse. This one however leaves my skin feeling nice and smooth. Don't get me wrong. I will need a hand cream as well, but much less often. I have used this for the past year and i can't say I see it changing any time soon.
Madison H.
I am very limited as to what products I am able to use on my hands as I suffer from bad dermatitis. This is one of the only liquid soaps I have used that does not Irritate my skin. The smell is incredible and leaves my hands feeling like velvet.
Jessica T.
Hull, East Riding
Dove soap is super moisturizing which is perfect for me as I often suffer from dry hands. However it's still strong enough to make your hands feel hygienically clean. There's a gentle scent that nicely lingers keeping you smelling fresh and clean. I would definitely use this product again.
Fiona D.
Lovely smell. Hands felt soft and moisturised. Sometimes dribbled down the bottle like stringy cheese as was a bit thick.
It was gentle on my skin and I used it daily. I would recommend this product but would like to see more scent options.
Hana S.
This creme handsoap smells amazing and feels very good and smooth on the skin. I bought it at a drugstore for a very affordable prince. It is very gentle and totally worth it. If I run out, I would love to buy a refill or another bottle. My family loves it too and even babies must love the feeling when the soap bubbles on their hands.
Danny R.
I do not have to talk about this brand, every day I fall for products that mark.
this liquid soap is amazing has a mild aroma is delicate leaves the skin super hydrated with velvety skin, and the super delicate smell in the body after bathing.
Lucy M.
This is really gently moist my skin and the smell is wonderful. My skin is not as dry as before after I use this soap. Dry skin is really annoyed me as it looks horrible and I feel insecure when I want to wear clothes that show my skin off.
Libby C.
Best cream soap I've used in a while becaUe it's so moisturizing whereas previously I've used some soaps and they have been drying but with this soap my hands still stay moisturised and also smell amazingly fresh after using the cream soap.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?