BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Miriam G.
Belgium
It makes my skin really smooth! I like the smell and it feels good on my skin. Like soft but not sticky. The scent makes me think off flowers. But not like to much perfume but neutral scent. I still use it cause i love the product and i recommend it!
Stephanie G.
Innisfail
Leaves you feeling really smooth and keeps skin feeling light weight. If you use it on a regular bases it will leave you feeling soft for weeks. I bought mine at walmart. I use mine at least 3 times a week. I would for sure recommend this to people.
Francisca P.
Es una crema muy buena, pero seria mejor si hubiera en diferentes olores , el olor es muy basico, no es muy resfrescante como otras crema , el olor es algo base para uno sentir y que llame mas la atencion de la persona para poder elegir su producto
Plain A.
This soap is very good for delicate skin . His creamy texture wont broke your skin. This soap is amazing, cleanses exceptionally my body and it doesn't dry out skin at all. I use this product on a daily basses. I would totaly recommend that product.
Alejandra F.
I think that leaves my skin very smooth, has read certain ingredients that are good for the skin. Definitely recommend it to everyone I know. I bought it because I had dry skin and was recommended, is a success!
naomi m.
Es relamente bueno para mi piel
Yo tengo piel extremadamente seca y la mayoria de los jabones me la resecan mas y me causan comezon pero con este jabon no paso eso.
No sreseca mucho mi piel y no me causa comezon
Charlotte B.
This soap is high quality and is one of dove's best products. This leaves your skin silky smooth however it does not rinse off easily. The effect of the soap will last throughout the day. It is cheap for the amount of product that you are given (250 ml). I would use this again however if you already have oily skin change to a more adapted product.
Nese N.
Leaves the hands soft and moisturised, doesn't dry the hands or cuticles out over time. i love using it especially after work, the shoe spray we use at the bowling alley leaves them dry and sad. the fragrance is nice and fresh, would buy again :)
Sugus M.
Very easy to use, great smell. My skin feels way better, very soft and very smooth. I never felt like this before. It has a great cleaning sensation. It smells is long-lasting. I have a fresh sensation in the skin. Of course I would recommend it!
Kym J.
Bilston , Wolverhampton
I bought this handwash because my hands were very dry and irritated. The use of the dove hand cream has helped my hands become less irritated and they feel a lot more nourished. They feel so much better, I recommend this product to everyone.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.