BY DOVE #18 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Kym J.
Bilston, Wolverhampton
I bought this handwash because my hands were very dry and irritated. The use of the dove hand cream has helped my hands become less irritated and they feel a lot more nourished. They feel so much better, I recommend this product to everyone.
Roos H.
Utrecht
This makes my skin very soft and silky, and I love that it has no intense smell to it, because I use parfume. It's good for the price and you can buy it at almost every drugstore. I'd recommend this if you're not into intense smelling products.
Macy C.
I personally love this soap i use it everyday and you can use it for anybody part. You can put it on a sponge or you can just use your hands. The smell is amazing but isn't too strong which is perfect, it is also long lasting and keeps you smelling clean and fresh. It is gentle and easy to wash off. I would defiantly recommend this product.
Madison H.
I am very limited as to what products I am able to use on my hands as I suffer from bad dermatitis. This is one of the only liquid soaps I have used that does not Irritate my skin. The smell is incredible and leaves my hands feeling like velvet.
kirsten P.
Dove beauty bar is a fantastic way of looking after your skin and leaves your skin feeling smooth and refreshed.Other soaps dry my skin but Dove made my skin feel soft and supple.the creamy rich thick lather and softness of my skin after using.
Adari A.
London
This Dove Cream Soap is the best for body and hands it leaves your body and hands so moisturised. I use this everyday, it last long for a really good shiny, moisturised hands. Will recommend this to everyone!
Linn S.
I struggle with dry hands and a lot of hand soaps only make my hands worse. This one however leaves my skin feeling nice and smooth. Don't get me wrong. I will need a hand cream as well, but much less often. I have used this for the past year and i can't say I see it changing any time soon.
Anna H.
Always leaves my skin super soft and comes in range of nice fragrances. Definitely prefer over typical bar soft, and it lasts a long time as a little goes a long way. Easy to find in supermarkets and usually on offer. Will continue to keep buying
Matilde M.
The dove cream soap it's The thing that everyone would have for Wash hand(i use for Wash hand,but i Think you can use for The body).the price it's not very expensive.when you finish to Wash yourself The smell on you body is so,but really,so good.
Sugus M.
Very easy to use, great smell. My skin feels way better, very soft and very smooth. I never felt like this before. It has a great cleaning sensation. It smells is long-lasting. I have a fresh sensation in the skin. Of course I would recommend it!
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?