BY DOVE #24 in Bar Soap

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Danica W.
Love the smell, and how the soap makes my skin smooth and moisturised.
Dove products are always great but inexpensive products to use, I've never had a problem using any products, and almost all of my health and beauty products are dove branded.
Linn S.
I struggle with dry hands and a lot of hand soaps only make my hands worse. This one however leaves my skin feeling nice and smooth. Don't get me wrong. I will need a hand cream as well, but much less often. I have used this for the past year and i can't say I see it changing any time soon.
Buenos Aires
Realmente me encantó utilizarlo, nomsolo por su textura cremosa y agradable cantidad de espuma, sino también porqur dejó mi piel muy suave y humectada. Sin sensación de resequedad ni tirantez. Es super recomendable, por su relación precio-calidad.
Madison H.
I am very limited as to what products I am able to use on my hands as I suffer from bad dermatitis. This is one of the only liquid soaps I have used that does not Irritate my skin. The smell is incredible and leaves my hands feeling like velvet.
Anna H.
Always leaves my skin super soft and comes in range of nice fragrances. Definitely prefer over typical bar soft, and it lasts a long time as a little goes a long way. Easy to find in supermarkets and usually on offer. Will continue to keep buying
Roos H.
This makes my skin very soft and silky, and I love that it has no intense smell to it, because I use parfume. It's good for the price and you can buy it at almost every drugstore. I'd recommend this if you're not into intense smelling products.
Adari A.
This Dove Cream Soap is the best for body and hands it leaves your body and hands so moisturised. I use this everyday, it last long for a really good shiny, moisturised hands. Will recommend this to everyone!
Hana S.
This creme handsoap smells amazing and feels very good and smooth on the skin. I bought it at a drugstore for a very affordable prince. It is very gentle and totally worth it. If I run out, I would love to buy a refill or another bottle. My family loves it too and even babies must love the feeling when the soap bubbles on their hands.
Libby C.
Best cream soap I've used in a while becaUe it's so moisturizing whereas previously I've used some soaps and they have been drying but with this soap my hands still stay moisturised and also smell amazingly fresh after using the cream soap.
Jessica T.
Hull, East Riding
Dove soap is super moisturizing which is perfect for me as I often suffer from dry hands. However it's still strong enough to make your hands feel hygienically clean. There's a gentle scent that nicely lingers keeping you smelling fresh and clean. I would definitely use this product again.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?