BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Mayli S.
Te deja la piel reluciente! es una maravilla de producto. Personalmente me dejo el cuerpo muy suave e hidratado, por lo tanto lo he recomendado a mis amigas y también les ha funcionado muy bien como a mi. Es una maravilla de espuma y mas si es un jabón .
Mary P.
Snodland
This soap is incredibly nourishing for your skin, I use in the shower and to wash my hands regularly and leaves skin feeling soft and fresh. The scent is clean and a little floral, but to be honest I prefer more fruity and floral scents rather than just fresh and that's why I don't normally buy this one. But for everyday hand washing use it's perfect.
Naishla F.
como jabon de manos es el mejor, deja una suavidad en la piel como ningun otro, ademas del aroma y agradable fragancia deja una sensacion de frescura. Pro es bastante higienico por ser liquido, contra su tapa no es muy comoda para dispensar el jabon.
Aylin G.
It's so good for my skin because is so creamy and smell so good, i like this product so much, i'm gonna buy for the rest of my life, I LOVE IT, I use this product always, long all day in my skin stays beautiful, yes I recommended so much, it's so good,
natalie s.
montevideo
He Dove Cream Soap've used and leaves my skin soft and silky. I have dry skin, overly, like my mother, we used both the lot, we are now using another product Dave is for after the shower. Like this product helps us a lot to hydrate our skin and smooth.
Chelsea J.
This product left my skin feeling really soft once i had finished using it! I brought the Dove Cream Soap from Boots, the drug store. The scent is a nice, fresh smelling soap and is very gentle to the skin, i would 100% recommend this to anyone interested!
Nata D.
te deja el cuerpo humectado y suave.
con una sola dosis ya mi cuerpo esta suave
Tiene un olor nada hostigante cuando entro al baño así se para las manos o cuerpo. suave refrescante y encantador dura lo necesario Totalmente por lo bien que deja mi cuerpo.
Amy P.
Ballyclare , Antrim
Works well, good for use around the house and keeps body and hands feeling and smelling fresh until the next wash. It is long lasting and is good money for the price that is it. Keeps you feeling fresh and clean all day and would recommend it to anyone !
Alyssa k.
Sydney
This product is super reliable and super soft!! has a great texture to it, is always available at supermarkets and any store like that! absolutely affordable, last long and is suitable for the whole family! definitely purchasing again and recommending!
Carmen V.
Guatemala
It's perfect for delicate skin! If you have skin allergies or extremely sensitive skin this soap is perfect for your sink, it also leaves your hands really smooth. It lasts a long time, about a month with at least 3 hand washes a day. Definitely a must!
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft