BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Emma G.
Weymouth, Dorset
I really love the dove cream soap, it smells amazing and leaves my hands feeling really smooth and fresh, i cant get enough if it. Its in a easy pump bottle so u don't have to much contact with it which reduces spread of bacteria. its a win win product for me
Rute C.
Eu gostei um pouco não muito porque quase eu nem usei não sou muito de usar esse creme de sabão mais para as pessoas que usam muito eu tenho certeza que vão ser bem útil para vocês e vocês vão usar bastante. Mais fora isso eu gostei muito e achei que é ótimo.
Saidah F.
London
Decent soap- I liked that it's moisturizing as I find my hands get dry really easily especially in the winter. The smell isn't anything special but I think the value is good and it goes on sale on occasion. Decent choice!
Valentina V.
Chile
Me encanta. es muy gentil con mi piel y deja una fragancia muy agradable. la uso solamente cuando me ducho, todos los dias. yo que tengo la piel seca, no me la irrita o deja tirante. a veces siento qque no es necesario echarse crema despues ya que humecta perfectamente. definitivamente la vuelvo a comprar
Nagham E.
I love it the foam is so rich.......iit cleaans my body
gentle.
nice scent.
market..
yea.. i love it the foam is so rich.......iit cleaans my body
i love it the foam is so rich.......iit cleaans my body
i love it the foam is so rich.......iit cleaans my body
Veronica C.
This product is not only cleansing in the shower but moisturises your skin too and feels absolutely amazing! This soap feels gentle on the skin. The scent of this product smells fresh and isn't too strong. I would definitely buy it again and would recommend.
Aiba G.
London
U will never need to cream after having a shower again leaves the skin feeling moisturised and smooth it feels like ive had a bath with my cream it soo gental brought 2 now might buy more in the future i would recommend for all body type maybe not dry skin
Nadine K.
I love the smell of this product; not too fruity or fresh. it just leaves a clean scent and a moisturized feeling on the skin.
The consistency is great, so you don't feel like you have to use an awful lot of it!
I keep switching around soaps but I would definitely go back and buy this product again!
Diana P.
This creamy and delicious soap made my skin breath. Having experience with other, many other bath products this one satisfied my necesities, since my skin it´s a bit dry, actually very dry; Dove Cream acts as moisturizer and body wash. Perfect for a refreshing daily shower.
Kerrie W.
First off the smell is their signature and there is something comforting about that familiar clean aroma. The pump is good and disperses just the right amount, it's also easy to plunge using an elbow for when your hands are too grubby! The soap lathers well and quickly removes any trace of dirt or grime. My skin felt clean and nourished after using this.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft