BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Sammy B.
This Dove Cream Soap is very moisturizing and I like the original dove scent as it smells very clean and fresh. However it would be nicer to have a more refreshing scent or perhaps for the soap itself to be a different colour as opposed to the standard - White.
Gemma M.
Silky, smooth and inexpensive. Is a go to for my bathroom basin.
Is good value for money and isn't too pricey.
Is perfect for keeping hands hydrated.
Is also accessible to buy in most good supermarkets!
I would definitely buy again.
All in all a good product.
Danitza M.
Love it, the consistence is awesome feel so good in my skin, the smell is nice and make so many bubbles its funny play with some time. My skin feels refresh and smood and the sensation stay a lot of hours. Definitly my favorite to shower, i will buy it again.
hannah s.
UK
I love this product and you can always find it on offer in the shops. it is soft and nourishing and leaves your hands feeling smooth and clean. i love the scent that is has- classic dove. It is great for my sensitive skin and doesn't make it feel dry or itchy!
Phoebe B.
Makes the skin very soft and is good for sensitive skin. The price of this product is very reasonable. The only thing is I don't like the smell but I am very fussy so that's not a surprise. I would recommend this product.
Chloe S.
Absolutely love this soap! Being someone who suffers from dry, itchy skin. This was the first time I left the shower (after shaving I must add), feeling clean, smooth and comfortable all at once. Totally would recommend this soap to anyone with sensitive skin!
Natasha S.
Woodgreen, London
Really good if your habe dey skin and help make them soft and less dry I would tell all my mate about this as it is really good for dry Skin And hands it is a Must Buy and have at home for soft hands and face and body can't live with out it go and buy it ....
Mary Ruth G.
It really moisturizes your skin. Your skin would really feel soft and well nourished. And the good thing about it is that it lasts. I don't even need to use any lotion after wards. The scent is just right and not over powering. I'm definitely buying it again!
Genesis M.
me parese que la crema es buena en tanto a hidratacion de la piel pero la deja muy grasosa y propensa a que se adhiera el polvo , aunque me gustaria que esta tubiera un olor diferente ya que este es muy ordinario y basico
Polina D.
Thornhill
LOVE the smell! I used it for the first time this year, and I REALLY LIKED IT! it kept my skin healthy, and my body feeling fresh. GREAT VALUE! WASN't PRICY AT ALL. I can only think of pros. great price, nice smell, does the job and keeps you feeling fresh!
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft