BY DOVE #21 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

hannah s.
UK
I love this product and you can always find it on offer in the shops. it is soft and nourishing and leaves your hands feeling smooth and clean. i love the scent that is has- classic dove. It is great for my sensitive skin and doesn't make it feel dry or itchy!
Phoebe B.
Makes the skin very soft and is good for sensitive skin. The price of this product is very reasonable. The only thing is I don't like the smell but I am very fussy so that's not a surprise. I would recommend this product.
Chloe S.
Absolutely love this soap! Being someone who suffers from dry, itchy skin. This was the first time I left the shower (after shaving I must add), feeling clean, smooth and comfortable all at once. Totally would recommend this soap to anyone with sensitive skin!
Natasha S.
Woodgreen, London
Really good if your habe dey skin and help make them soft and less dry I would tell all my mate about this as it is really good for dry Skin And hands it is a Must Buy and have at home for soft hands and face and body can't live with out it go and buy it ....
Gemma M.
Silky, smooth and inexpensive. Is a go to for my bathroom basin.
Is good value for money and isn't too pricey.
Is perfect for keeping hands hydrated.
Is also accessible to buy in most good supermarkets!
I would definitely buy again.
All in all a good product.
Emma G.
Weymouth, Dorset
I really love the dove cream soap, it smells amazing and leaves my hands feeling really smooth and fresh, i cant get enough if it. Its in a easy pump bottle so u don't have to much contact with it which reduces spread of bacteria. its a win win product for me
Rute C.
Eu gostei um pouco não muito porque quase eu nem usei não sou muito de usar esse creme de sabão mais para as pessoas que usam muito eu tenho certeza que vão ser bem útil para vocês e vocês vão usar bastante. Mais fora isso eu gostei muito e achei que é ótimo.
Saidah F.
London
Decent soap- I liked that it's moisturizing as I find my hands get dry really easily especially in the winter. The smell isn't anything special but I think the value is good and it goes on sale on occasion. Decent choice!
Valentina V.
Chile
Me encanta. es muy gentil con mi piel y deja una fragancia muy agradable. la uso solamente cuando me ducho, todos los dias. yo que tengo la piel seca, no me la irrita o deja tirante. a veces siento qque no es necesario echarse crema despues ya que humecta perfectamente. definitivamente la vuelvo a comprar
Nagham E.
I love it the foam is so rich.......iit cleaans my body
gentle.
nice scent.
market..
yea.. i love it the foam is so rich.......iit cleaans my body
i love it the foam is so rich.......iit cleaans my body
i love it the foam is so rich.......iit cleaans my body
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?