BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Kayleigh L.
The product smells fresh, and smell lasts for a long time. I use this product on a daily basis. It makes hands feel soft.I like the design and the colours are recognise the colours with the brand. I would definitely recommend this product to friends and family.
Raveena S.
This is a must have product in your bathroom, not only does it honestly smell nice, natural and Un-fragranced, but it's so smooth on your skin, it will leave it irresistible after a shower!
Definitely a necessity in your everyday life, you cannot go wrong with it!
Very nice soap. Love the consistence and how it makes my hands soft and gentle, but on my opinion it smells a little bit too chemical and harsh. It is a good value for that price, and I will probably buy it again a couple of times, but it is not my favorite soap.
Yalimar M.
This is a very mild soap that provides you with a thorough cleaning, adding a delicious smell of your body. Last long, with just a little get much foam product. Lo uso a diario, nunca falta en mi casa. I totally recommend.
Connie Lee D.
This is so soft and smooth and I used it to wash my hand at the sink . I cant remember where I bought it though. it has a really nice smell and its not too strong. this lasting me a few weeks and I really loved it . I would recommend this because of the quality .
Vanessa F.
I have oily skin with a moderate tendency to break out of using new products. When I started using Dove to wash my face and didn't have any issues at all I decided that this was the product for me
I would highly recommend it
Laura S.
Excellent product, it has a good package system and it's easy to usea and charge, the cream works perfectly. I use it every day at de morging, it longs like 2 months use. I have been buying it since I was 15 years old because its a tradicional cream on our family
Sammy B.
This Dove Cream Soap is very moisturizing and I like the original dove scent as it smells very clean and fresh. However it would be nicer to have a more refreshing scent or perhaps for the soap itself to be a different colour as opposed to the standard - White.
Vanessa F.
This body wash was pretty good in my opinion! It moisturised my skin very well considering I normally have very dry skin. The price is affordable for the amount of product you get. The scent is nothing special and almost a little plain. Would definitely buy again!
Valeria A.
Punto Fijo, Falcón
Si quieres unas manos hidratadas y limpias, este jabón es perfecto para ti, ya que posee un 25% de crema hidratante que te permitirá tener unas manos suaves y lindas en todo momento. Uso este jabón y lo recomiendo al 100%. Todos los productos de Dove son perfectos para la piel, en especial si eres de piel sensible.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft