BY DOVE #24 in Bar Soap

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Aiba G.
U will never need to cream after having a shower again leaves the skin feeling moisturised and smooth it feels like ive had a bath with my cream it soo gental brought 2 now might buy more in the future i would recommend for all body type maybe not dry skin
Nadine K.
I love the smell of this product; not too fruity or fresh. it just leaves a clean scent and a moisturized feeling on the skin.
The consistency is great, so you don't feel like you have to use an awful lot of it!
I keep switching around soaps but I would definitely go back and buy this product again!
Naishla F.
como jabon de manos es el mejor, deja una suavidad en la piel como ningun otro, ademas del aroma y agradable fragancia deja una sensacion de frescura. Pro es bastante higienico por ser liquido, contra su tapa no es muy comoda para dispensar el jabon.
Ellië B.
I love the dove cream soap because it is a good affordable price. It's great for the days when you have dry flaky skin because it's nice and gentle. I would I highly recommend this product and I would by it again xx
Nata D.
te deja el cuerpo humectado y suave.
con una sola dosis ya mi cuerpo esta suave
Tiene un olor nada hostigante cuando entro al baño así se para las manos o cuerpo. suave refrescante y encantador dura lo necesario Totalmente por lo bien que deja mi cuerpo.
Mary P.
This soap is incredibly nourishing for your skin, I use in the shower and to wash my hands regularly and leaves skin feeling soft and fresh. The scent is clean and a little floral, but to be honest I prefer more fruity and floral scents rather than just fresh and that's why I don't normally buy this one. But for everyday hand washing use it's perfect.
Chelsea J.
This product left my skin feeling really soft once i had finished using it! I brought the Dove Cream Soap from Boots, the drug store. The scent is a nice, fresh smelling soap and is very gentle to the skin, i would 100% recommend this to anyone interested!
Carmen V.
It's perfect for delicate skin! If you have skin allergies or extremely sensitive skin this soap is perfect for your sink, it also leaves your hands really smooth. It lasts a long time, about a month with at least 3 hand washes a day. Definitely a must!
Micaela Mariel M.
Realmente me gusta este producto, lo uso siempre que puedo. Lo compré en una perfumería en un barrio de mi ciudad. Lo uso muy seguido, como ya dije porque me deja la piel muy suave, eh hidratada.... Obviamente lo recomiendo a todos los que quieran usarlo.
Kerrie W.
First off the smell is their signature and there is something comforting about that familiar clean aroma. The pump is good and disperses just the right amount, it's also easy to plunge using an elbow for when your hands are too grubby! The soap lathers well and quickly removes any trace of dirt or grime. My skin felt clean and nourished after using this.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?