BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Anna L.
Johnson City, TN
This stuff is amazing!!!! I would definitely recommend it to anyone!! I got it as a free sample and I fell in love with it then. I would catch myself just rubbing my arms because they were so soft from using this soap!!
Mackenzie J.
I love the formula of this product! My skin gets really dry, so the last thing I need is a product that is drying. This body soap keeps my skin moisturized, even without applying lotion afterwards. I would recommend this product to anyone that needs a good moisturizing body wash!
Jasmine J.
Lancaster, PA
I absolutely love anything dove! They never leave my body with a sticky or stuck feeling. This cream soap is extremely soft on the skin and smells amazing. My favorite part about their products in general is that my skin feels hydrated!
Deana K.
Amherst, WI
Love how my skin felt afterwards! Very smooth and moistured. It wasn't really long lasting, but if you shower everyday then you wouldn't have a problem. Very clean smell, refreshing. The one thing I really liked was the actual pump, a lot of body washes don't have a pump anymore.
April V.
Garden City
Absolutely love this body wash hands down. Very affordable with large amount of soup in bottle. It is amazing with any type of skin. Will not dry your skin. The scent is very soft. You can easily find this at any store. I stay buying this product. Been doing it for many many years.
Courtney G.
Evansville, IN
Loved trying this dove cream soap! It was gentle and felt like it did a great job cleaning. The price is a little harsh though, almost 5.00 a bottle was a little high in my opinion. I would recommend it if it could be purchased on sale.
Alexis S.
Phoenix
Wonderful product. I usually use bath and body works but needed something that gave me more moisture not scent. It lasts for most of the day, just had to add more before bed. Makes my skin soft. Would have given it 5 stars but it left me a tiny greasy for about a half hour.
Nicole M.
Kirtland, OH
Amazing product. It took my full, dry skin to radiant, healthy, smooth skin. I have very sensitive skin. And I have to be very careful which products I use, otherwise I break out in hives. This product is gentle and smells great. It's reasonably priced and well worth the buy.
Belinda D.
Cedar Rapids, IA
i love this soap i love dove anything it makes you body feel like its clean and you don't have to keep scrubbing like most it may be a little more then store brand but it is one of the best. its real go for if you have skin that breaks out easily so yes i would buy it again
Felicity I.
Arlington, VA
This product leaves a nice touch on my skin. It feel so soft after I used it. It has a decent scent that I like. It is very gentle for my skin. Love it! I highly recommend it. I used it every other day since my skin is pretty sensitive. I would totally buy it again and again
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft