BY DOVE #18 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Katielynn V.
Union Grove, WI
I do love this, but i never feel completely clean. I kind of feel like it leaves a residue. I bought it from Walmart. It was VERY gentle. LOVED THAT!!! My skin did feel amazingly soft after, but it seemed to mess up my PH balance a bit. Due to sensitive skin. I would def recommend it to others.
Kat S.
Estero, FL
This soap is great for everyone. I have seriously dry skin in places like my feet and legs and after I started using this product, I haven't had any problems. I would recommend this to everyone. It seriously works wonders and keeps every part of you clean.
Nicole B.
Santa Barbara, CA
Definitely enjoyed using Dove Cream Soap. After application my skin felt very smooth and I believed it would have left after a couple minutes but stayed that way for the rest of the day. I honestly did not feel any scent but I just enjoyed the smooth skin. I definitely would purchase it again!
Nadine C.
Salford, Lancashire
I love the smell of it and the texture. It lathers quite well when washing and it does not dry out my hands when used. To be honest, I tend to love the original scented Dove products the most. This one is a staple in my household and I would like to say that I highly recommend it.
Melissa A.
Pennington , NJ
Loved the smell, it was fresh but not over whelming. Made my skin feel soft and there didn't seem to be a film like residue i find when using other types of body wash soaps. Felt fresh and clean after use! I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
Alanna P.
This soap has a subtle scent but leaves the skin feeling clean and refreshed. I currently use this product about 1-3 times a week. The container size lasts very long, but it does tend to leave the skin feeling somewhat dry afterwards. I would recommend to someone who has a good lotion after.
Izzy E.
Fort Myers, FL
This cream soap leaves your body feeling smooth and hydrated without the oily/slick feeling. The price is comparable to similar brands but quality is amazing. The smell is not overpowering but just subtle enough to remind you how fresh you are!
Melissa R.
In my experience with Dove items, they always leave skin super soft. Gives skin tons of moisture.This body wash Smells amazing. Being somone with eczema and suffering a lot from dry skin, this body wash is a great relief. Great product all around!
Nanci A.
Dove is a brand I use often in our home. It is nice to know that there are products available that people like myself who have autoimmune disorder like celiac, and have to be choosy about what products we put on our skin as well as in our bodies!
Anay P.
Memphis
So smooth. This product does not irritate your skin which is why I love it so much. It moisturizes your skin and is perfect for those with sensitive skin. I use this product about every other day but it could be used everyday for optimum results.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?