BY DOVE #21 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Fran N.
Swieqi
love the smell of this product but its seems a bit thick on my skin and doesn't lather easily, I keep this product as a spare in my bathroom for when I've run out of soap and don't have time to run to the store to but more.
Sammy B.
This Dove Cream Soap is very moisturizing and I like the original dove scent as it smells very clean and fresh. However it would be nicer to have a more refreshing scent or perhaps for the soap itself to be a different colour as opposed to the standard - White.
Nicola L.
Dunleer
This product is so silky smooth on your skin, I use this daily, it smells great, I buy this product at my local pharmacy and your also be able to purchase it in most supermarkets, I regularly stock up on this as I use it a lot and would definitely recommend it!!!
Very nice soap. Love the consistence and how it makes my hands soft and gentle, but on my opinion it smells a little bit too chemical and harsh. It is a good value for that price, and I will probably buy it again a couple of times, but it is not my favorite soap.
Laura S.
Excellent product, it has a good package system and it's easy to usea and charge, the cream works perfectly. I use it every day at de morging, it longs like 2 months use. I have been buying it since I was 15 years old because its a tradicional cream on our family
Connie Lee D.
This is so soft and smooth and I used it to wash my hand at the sink . I cant remember where I bought it though. it has a really nice smell and its not too strong. this lasting me a few weeks and I really loved it . I would recommend this because of the quality .
Vanessa F.
I have oily skin with a moderate tendency to break out of using new products. When I started using Dove to wash my face and didn't have any issues at all I decided that this was the product for me
I would highly recommend it
Valeria A.
Punto Fijo, Falcón
Si quieres unas manos hidratadas y limpias, este jabón es perfecto para ti, ya que posee un 25% de crema hidratante que te permitirá tener unas manos suaves y lindas en todo momento. Uso este jabón y lo recomiendo al 100%. Todos los productos de Dove son perfectos para la piel, en especial si eres de piel sensible.
Danitza M.
Love it, the consistence is awesome feel so good in my skin, the smell is nice and make so many bubbles its funny play with some time. My skin feels refresh and smood and the sensation stay a lot of hours. Definitly my favorite to shower, i will buy it again.
Genesis M.
me parese que la crema es buena en tanto a hidratacion de la piel pero la deja muy grasosa y propensa a que se adhiera el polvo , aunque me gustaria que esta tubiera un olor diferente ya que este es muy ordinario y basico
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?