BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Carolina F.
This product is really soft on the skin and gives you the smooth feeling that everyone wants, has a nice scent and i try to use it very often because it actually makes the skin soft for a long time, i would buy it again and again
Bianca D.
I am so in love with this cream soap. I was looking for a soap who could make my hands feel great. And when I found Dove Cream Soap, this product made my hands feel so healthy and clean! After all, my skin is like super sensitive and this was the right choice for me :).
I L.
Villena ( Alicante)

When I leave the shower, my skin feels clean, but also moisturizing and refreshing. I did not realize I had dry skin before seeing the contrast between the use of this and use my earlier bath gel.
I love this product and the smell
Diede S.
It's a really nice product to use on your hands and even on your face. It feels soft and hydrated immediately after using. The sent is natural, so no parfum, which is definitely a pro. You can get it at the supermarket or even at a drugstore. I would recommend this product.
Viviana A.
Andacollo
excellent product leaves very soft and fresh skin.
I use it to wash my face for the night and in the shower I use for the body. for me it is essential for every day I can not begin or end the day without using it.
Rita V.
Here we have an awesome product ! It leaves the skin so soft, wit a great perfume for a long time. I love it very much. I use it frequently, like everyday. It's so gentle during the bath that we want to apply this product over and over again. I would buy it again for sure!
Katie P.
England
I like the natural ingredients and it doesn't irritate my eczema and lathers up really well even though we have hard water. Reasonably priced and actually quite cheap compared to other branded things you buy, yes I would buy it again and would recommend it to other people
I was referred to this product through a good friend, who mentioned it would help with my skin dryness throughout the winter months. So I grabbed a bottle for $7.00 at my local Coles supermarket and I haven't turned back since! It was creamy, smells delish and it did exactly as promised. My skin felt moisturised right after using the product. I've used it daily ever since.
Stacey M.
I always use this when after washing the pots, it makes my hands feel normal again and is a nice size to having on the counter. It's makes my hands soft and feel great. I get mine from savers as it's cheaper that most cosmetic stores. I would by it again and recommend it.
Nadzrin H.
The smell is calming and familiar, it actually moisturises the skin and doesn't dry it up like other brands. It's gentle on the skin. Pros is that it's actually quite affordable and Cons, I can't think of any. I would buy it again, I already purchased the refill pack.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft