BY DOVE #31 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Nadzrin H.
The smell is calming and familiar, it actually moisturises the skin and doesn't dry it up like other brands. It's gentle on the skin. Pros is that it's actually quite affordable and Cons, I can't think of any. I would buy it again, I already purchased the refill pack.
Nadirah Z.
I have been using this since i was in middle school. the smell are so nice and perfect for calm mind. highly recommended especially for those with sensitive skin as it got no harm and pleasant to use. i would buy this again and again and will be my one and only choice
Carrie P.
Winnipeg
Perfect for my sensitive skin! I live in Winnipeg (AKA Winterpeg) and my skin absolutely NEEDS this product to survive the winter! I use it on the daily! The scent is nice and mild for people who work in a scent free workplace like I do. Definitely a must have for me!
Very nice soap. Love the consistence and how it makes my hands soft and gentle, but on my opinion it smells a little bit too chemical and harsh. It is a good value for that price, and I will probably buy it again a couple of times, but it is not my favorite soap.
Serena W.
Quincy-Voisins
Honestly, one of the best cream soaps I've ever used! It leaves my skin clean but also hydrated and supersoft! Plus I love the smell of it! SO classy, elegant, and it won't go against your perfume if you choose to wear one!
Vanessa F.
This body wash was pretty good in my opinion! It moisturised my skin very well considering I normally have very dry skin. The price is affordable for the amount of product you get. The scent is nothing special and almost a little plain. Would definitely buy again!
Vanessa F.
I have oily skin with a moderate tendency to break out of using new products. When I started using Dove to wash my face and didn't have any issues at all I decided that this was the product for me
I would highly recommend it
Valeria A.
Punto Fijo, Falcón
Si quieres unas manos hidratadas y limpias, este jabón es perfecto para ti, ya que posee un 25% de crema hidratante que te permitirá tener unas manos suaves y lindas en todo momento. Uso este jabón y lo recomiendo al 100%. Todos los productos de Dove son perfectos para la piel, en especial si eres de piel sensible.
Laura S.
Excellent product, it has a good package system and it's easy to usea and charge, the cream works perfectly. I use it every day at de morging, it longs like 2 months use. I have been buying it since I was 15 years old because its a tradicional cream on our family
Kayleigh L.
The product smells fresh, and smell lasts for a long time. I use this product on a daily basis. It makes hands feel soft.I like the design and the colours are recognise the colours with the brand. I would definitely recommend this product to friends and family.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?