BY DOVE #24 in Bar Soap

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Raveena S.
This is a must have product in your bathroom, not only does it honestly smell nice, natural and Un-fragranced, but it's so smooth on your skin, it will leave it irresistible after a shower!
Definitely a necessity in your everyday life, you cannot go wrong with it!
Vanessa F.
I have oily skin with a moderate tendency to break out of using new products. When I started using Dove to wash my face and didn't have any issues at all I decided that this was the product for me
I would highly recommend it
Fran N.
love the smell of this product but its seems a bit thick on my skin and doesn't lather easily, I keep this product as a spare in my bathroom for when I've run out of soap and don't have time to run to the store to but more.
Laura S.
Excellent product, it has a good package system and it's easy to usea and charge, the cream works perfectly. I use it every day at de morging, it longs like 2 months use. I have been buying it since I was 15 years old because its a tradicional cream on our family
Yalimar M.
This is a very mild soap that provides you with a thorough cleaning, adding a delicious smell of your body. Last long, with just a little get much foam product. Lo uso a diario, nunca falta en mi casa. I totally recommend.
Nicola L.
This product is so silky smooth on your skin, I use this daily, it smells great, I buy this product at my local pharmacy and your also be able to purchase it in most supermarkets, I regularly stock up on this as I use it a lot and would definitely recommend it!!!
Very nice soap. Love the consistence and how it makes my hands soft and gentle, but on my opinion it smells a little bit too chemical and harsh. It is a good value for that price, and I will probably buy it again a couple of times, but it is not my favorite soap.
Sammy B.
This Dove Cream Soap is very moisturizing and I like the original dove scent as it smells very clean and fresh. However it would be nicer to have a more refreshing scent or perhaps for the soap itself to be a different colour as opposed to the standard - White.
Kayleigh L.
The product smells fresh, and smell lasts for a long time. I use this product on a daily basis. It makes hands feel soft.I like the design and the colours are recognise the colours with the brand. I would definitely recommend this product to friends and family.
Connie Lee D.
This is so soft and smooth and I used it to wash my hand at the sink . I cant remember where I bought it though. it has a really nice smell and its not too strong. this lasting me a few weeks and I really loved it . I would recommend this because of the quality .
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?