BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
zainab a.
Bahrain
its amazing !! i love dove it moisturizes my body very good!!
its probably the best brand for bar soups well at least for us. i usually buy body lotions but i started using the bar soups and well it kind of is BETTER than what i used to use. i kind of got whiter too but yea.
Lu B.
Me parece que este jabon en crema, es increible, lo use durante 3 días seguidos y mi piel se veia luminosa, aparte de dejarla suave y con rico perfume, me encanta usarlo ya que no necesito de otras cremas para humectar despues de bañarme, la verdad que lo volvería a comprar
Chloe R.
Good. Nice smell. But a little drying after multiple uses. But would recommend to anyone as long as you don't have dry hands. Or hands with eczema. Good price for the product. And it makes your hands fell very clean. The pump did break on my one though so be gentle with it.
Adrian N.
Mauren
I do have this cream Soap currently at our flat. I use it regularly. I've bought the soap at our local Discounter shop. The price for this soap is in the upper avarage, which I think is good valued. I would defenitly recomend the soap to my friends or other potential users.
Luz G.
Fortin de las flores
Me encanto pero es un envase muy chico me encantaría que lo hicieran mas grande pero en si el producto es muy suave limpia muy bien, tiene un buen precio lo compre en una tienda de mi localidad y muy cerca de mi casa y sin duda lo compraría otra vez pero en un envase mas grande
Joana P.
Toronto
Dove soap has been around for a long time but I only started using it in the last Year because I noticed with other soaps, I was being left with itchy dry skin, but with dove; it leaves my skin moisturizer after a wash. After a shower I apply dove lotion to lock in the affect!
Lucy M.
Ashford
This product is amazing the best I've found, it really good harsh skin, spot prone skin and itchy skin. I brought this from boots it's was best place to buy it , ever where else was expensive. I would buy this again and I would recommend this to all my mates and family.
Amy W.
Durham, Durham
It had a very clean scent and left my hands feeling moisturised after, and it was good value for money as it was not expensive at all. However, I still did find myself using hand cream a few times after using it for extra moisture.
Sandra S.
Always leaves my skin soft and hydrated. I love it's smell and consistency. The best about Dove's products is that they're so simple and not expensive and at the same time so effective. I back to them every time and I always recommend them to my friends and family members.
Nicola W.
This is one of my favorite products as it can be used by the whole family. We also use it as a face wash because it's very good for spots as its none drying so you don't require a moisturizer after. It also smells really nice and can be used my both males and females x
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft