BY DOVE #41 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Alen V.
Soy bastante fan de la marca paloma, el olor que sus productos han son simplemente divina, nada puede replicarlo.

He utilizado su champú y acondicionadores, cremas de ducha, lociones hidratantes, cremas para la cara, etc, pero nunca he comprado jabón Dove antes
Adrian N.
Mauren
I do have this cream Soap currently at our flat. I use it regularly. I've bought the soap at our local Discounter shop. The price for this soap is in the upper avarage, which I think is good valued. I would defenitly recomend the soap to my friends or other potential users.
zainab a.
Bahrain
its amazing !! i love dove it moisturizes my body very good!!
its probably the best brand for bar soups well at least for us. i usually buy body lotions but i started using the bar soups and well it kind of is BETTER than what i used to use. i kind of got whiter too but yea.
Lu B.
Me parece que este jabon en crema, es increible, lo use durante 3 días seguidos y mi piel se veia luminosa, aparte de dejarla suave y con rico perfume, me encanta usarlo ya que no necesito de otras cremas para humectar despues de bañarme, la verdad que lo volvería a comprar
Chloe R.
Good. Nice smell. But a little drying after multiple uses. But would recommend to anyone as long as you don't have dry hands. Or hands with eczema. Good price for the product. And it makes your hands fell very clean. The pump did break on my one though so be gentle with it.
Andrea J.
Perfect if you have dry skin! It is a very creamy consistency and will make your skin feel amazingly soft and hydrated. The smell overall is okay nothing too fragrant, smells like your basic dove bar soap. I will say that if you have oily skin this may not work the best for you. I have been using this product for the past couple of months and I will definitely be buying it again.
Luz G.
Me encanto pero es un envase muy chico me encantaría que lo hicieran mas grande pero en si el producto es muy suave limpia muy bien, tiene un buen precio lo compre en una tienda de mi localidad y muy cerca de mi casa y sin duda lo compraría otra vez pero en un envase mas grande
Joana P.
Toronto
Dove soap has been around for a long time but I only started using it in the last Year because I noticed with other soaps, I was being left with itchy dry skin, but with dove; it leaves my skin moisturizer after a wash. After a shower I apply dove lotion to lock in the affect!
Carolina F.
This product is really soft on the skin and gives you the smooth feeling that everyone wants, has a nice scent and i try to use it very often because it actually makes the skin soft for a long time, i would buy it again and again
Amy W.
Durham, Durham
It had a very clean scent and left my hands feeling moisturised after, and it was good value for money as it was not expensive at all. However, I still did find myself using hand cream a few times after using it for extra moisture.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?