BY DOVE #24 in Bar Soap

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Nicola W.
This is one of my favorite products as it can be used by the whole family. We also use it as a face wash because it's very good for spots as its none drying so you don't require a moisturizer after. It also smells really nice and can be used my both males and females x
Carolina F.
This product is really soft on the skin and gives you the smooth feeling that everyone wants, has a nice scent and i try to use it very often because it actually makes the skin soft for a long time, i would buy it again and again
Amy W.
Durham, Durham
It had a very clean scent and left my hands feeling moisturised after, and it was good value for money as it was not expensive at all. However, I still did find myself using hand cream a few times after using it for extra moisture.
Katie P.
I like the natural ingredients and it doesn't irritate my eczema and lathers up really well even though we have hard water. Reasonably priced and actually quite cheap compared to other branded things you buy, yes I would buy it again and would recommend it to other people
Diede S.
It's a really nice product to use on your hands and even on your face. It feels soft and hydrated immediately after using. The sent is natural, so no parfum, which is definitely a pro. You can get it at the supermarket or even at a drugstore. I would recommend this product.
Lucy M.
This product is amazing the best I've found, it really good harsh skin, spot prone skin and itchy skin. I brought this from boots it's was best place to buy it , ever where else was expensive. I would buy this again and I would recommend this to all my mates and family.
I was referred to this product through a good friend, who mentioned it would help with my skin dryness throughout the winter months. So I grabbed a bottle for $7.00 at my local Coles supermarket and I haven't turned back since! It was creamy, smells delish and it did exactly as promised. My skin felt moisturised right after using the product. I've used it daily ever since.
Viviana A.
excellent product leaves very soft and fresh skin.
I use it to wash my face for the night and in the shower I use for the body. for me it is essential for every day I can not begin or end the day without using it.
Rita V.
Here we have an awesome product ! It leaves the skin so soft, wit a great perfume for a long time. I love it very much. I use it frequently, like everyday. It's so gentle during the bath that we want to apply this product over and over again. I would buy it again for sure!
I L.
Villena ( Alicante)

When I leave the shower, my skin feels clean, but also moisturizing and refreshing. I did not realize I had dry skin before seeing the contrast between the use of this and use my earlier bath gel.
I love this product and the smell
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?