BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Blaga M.
I love this soap, especially because it leaves such a beautiful smell after you use it. Also, it leaves your hands so soft. The only con is the quantity and that the refill is more expensive than the actual soap. Overall, really good product.
Lamy A.
CASABLANCA
Iam really careful about the products that i use for my skin actually my skin is very sensitive so when i decided to try th beauty cream wash of dove i really appreciated it ! when i use it my skin become so good as it is a baby i would recommend it to eery one who would ask me about
sera r.
gioiosa marea
I really love dove cream soap. its make my body so soft .its really long lasting cause not only me using dove my family too. i baught it from milazzo super market....i would really recommend you dove if u wanna nice body, and u don't need to put cream after using dove .. .. thank you
Robyn W.
This soap makes you're hands feel very soft and has a very creamy texture. The smell is very nice, not too strong but makes your hands smell nice for a while. Only one pump of soap is necessary to wash your hands. The value for price is worth it and would purchase again in the future.
Caitlin
A very creamy soap with a pleasant scent. Personally I think this soap smells quite feminine, but it is unisex. The soap is quite moisturizing and makes a good lather, but isn't as good for moisturizing as the other dove soap which is specifically designed for this.

It can be quite pricey, so best to purchase when it's on offer, but it is worth it and I would definitely buy the product again.
Elvira B.
Es increíble, desde que lo usé por primera vez lo compro siempre, me deja la piel super suave y se nota mucho el progreso de tu piel, ahora mi piel está mucho más hidratada, además no se agota de manera rápida porque con solo un poco tienes suficiente para mantener tu piel perfecta.
Cathy W.
Love the soft feel of the soap much like dove's bar soaps in smell. To feel the softness of the cream soap it is best not to use a loofah. Only downside was my skin felt amazing in the shower but the soft feeling didn't last very long as soon as i got dry my skin just felt as normal.
Leire H.
Eaves my skin so sueve with a baby, also it has a very pleasant aroma.
I have very sensitive skin, so finding a product that does not irritate my skin really hard, but it has not happened.
So I recommend, because it is of very good quality.
Amy C.
I absolutely love this product, I use it everyday whenever I need to wash my hands. It is such good value for money, you can buy it at mostly any supermarket. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who likes to feel refreshed after washing their hands but also moisturised.
Amanda P.
Harrison, OH
Whether you buy it in the States, or if you panic and can't read French labels so you go for a brand you know you can trust (aka me last summer), this Dove soap delivers on it's promise. It's creamy and lathers just how you would want a soap to act, without leaving a drying sensation like some soaps do. I would definitely buy it again.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft