BY DOVE #41 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

melisa z.
Dove Beauty Cream Wash Is a really bad hand wash product. It smells wired and it doesn't fully wash or get of your hands. I don't like it and I don't recommend buying it. There are a lot of better hand washing products out there. Tbh :(
Cathy W.
Love the soft feel of the soap much like dove's bar soaps in smell. To feel the softness of the cream soap it is best not to use a loofah. Only downside was my skin felt amazing in the shower but the soft feeling didn't last very long as soon as i got dry my skin just felt as normal.
Lamy A.
CASABLANCA
Iam really careful about the products that i use for my skin actually my skin is very sensitive so when i decided to try th beauty cream wash of dove i really appreciated it ! when i use it my skin become so good as it is a baby i would recommend it to eery one who would ask me about
Caitlin
A very creamy soap with a pleasant scent. Personally I think this soap smells quite feminine, but it is unisex. The soap is quite moisturizing and makes a good lather, but isn't as good for moisturizing as the other dove soap which is specifically designed for this.

It can be quite pricey, so best to purchase when it's on offer, but it is worth it and I would definitely buy the product again.
Jean C.
This Dove Cream Soap works like magic, it leaves your skin soft and moisturize. When I get out of the shower I don't apply any lotion to be honest but but but moisturizing is really important so go do it. The scent is calming and nice. I really like this product. Thumbs up for this one
Blaga M.
I love this soap, especially because it leaves such a beautiful smell after you use it. Also, it leaves your hands so soft. The only con is the quantity and that the refill is more expensive than the actual soap. Overall, really good product.
Robyn W.
This soap makes you're hands feel very soft and has a very creamy texture. The smell is very nice, not too strong but makes your hands smell nice for a while. Only one pump of soap is necessary to wash your hands. The value for price is worth it and would purchase again in the future.
sera r.
gioiosa marea
I really love dove cream soap. its make my body so soft .its really long lasting cause not only me using dove my family too. i baught it from milazzo super market....i would really recommend you dove if u wanna nice body, and u don't need to put cream after using dove .. .. thank you
Elvira B.
Es increíble, desde que lo usé por primera vez lo compro siempre, me deja la piel super suave y se nota mucho el progreso de tu piel, ahora mi piel está mucho más hidratada, además no se agota de manera rápida porque con solo un poco tienes suficiente para mantener tu piel perfecta.
Leire H.
Eaves my skin so sueve with a baby, also it has a very pleasant aroma.
I have very sensitive skin, so finding a product that does not irritate my skin really hard, but it has not happened.
So I recommend, because it is of very good quality.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?