BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Agatha G.
Folcroft, PA
I love this cream soap, the smell it's so good (the classic smell Dove). I like the texture and when I use feel my skin clean and the most importante I feel hydrated. So, if you have dry skin this cream soap it's a good choice, I certainly recommend.
Jena B.
Have this in the toilets at school and it is fabulous, usually after washing my hands, they become very dry but this stuff leaves my hands feeling very soft. I've bought this product for myself as well in suoerdrug, it's a bit more expensive than your average hand soap, but it is so worth it.
Stefania C.
I love the way the dove beauty bar leaves my skin feeling soft and silky, the smell is fresh and lingers for a while after bathing. i reccomend the dove beauty bar.
Acacia B.
Very nice feel to it, moisturises your hands well and leaves them feeling clean the price is very good for the amount you get and it lasts a long time. The scent is ver pleasant which is a nice addition to the moisutising. I would definitely recommend
Hanna S.
portsmouth
This product leaves your skin feeling so soft and with an amazing scent, you will want to use this again. I brought this product from Boots which have a lot of dove products in store. It is great value for money, i would highly recommend this product.
María Eugenia C.
Caracas
Me encanta el producto para uso diario y frecuente, tiene una excelente fragancia que perdura y deja las manos muy suaves. Lo compré en Uruguay la última vez. Lo uso diariamente cada vez que lavo mis manos. Producto altamente recommendado para todos.
Suzana S.
I actually put the soap on the bathroom sink to wash our hands and I noticed that besides good smelling, my hands has become softer and hydrated. Very different from the other liquid soaps that used to use, an affordable cost and I will keep buying it
Hannah C.
Lovely product, always use this on a daily basis or mix it up with other products I enjoy using. Does the job of cleansing really well and is very well priced. I like that it comes in a pump bottle which is so much more sanitary, would 100% buy again.
Liz L.
I'm usually a body wash then lotion kind of gal, but after using the Dove Cream Soap I maychange camps. My skin felt smoother and softer than usual. I must admit that if I'd used it after a workout or a particularly sweaty day I may not have felt as clean as with a traditional body wash, but on a regular day this was a great product and left me feeling like I could skip the post shower lotion step.
Carla R.
I gave 4 stars because they changed the smell and that is something that I really don't understand. However, the new one is very good as well, it leaves your hands very hydrated and clean. It's my favorite cream soap, I definitely recommend it.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft