BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
laouirin C.
#dove cream soap is a known product for its efficiency it have a wonderfull smell and a smooth texture that provide for you a soft and moisturised skin and unlike other soaps dove's don't leave any white residue and make you feel like a baby again
Meia M.
The dove cream soap is a very nice product that i enjoyed using, it gives you what you need it cleans and moisturizes your body , really nice to use on (feeling a bit lazy) kind of days , or if you are like me enjoying the feeling of not so foamy moisturizing kind of body washes . Really enjoying this one and hey it's not expensive at all.
Jolanta K.
I absolutely love this soap ! It's much better then many make up removals! Keep skin well moisturise and very soft ... Has really light fragrance which I really like . I'm using it everyday ! I also use the shower cream ! I really recommend this specially to teenagers who has oily skin !
Cerys P.
I love all dove products they make my skin feel amazing, smooth and always feel hydrated and soft after using. I adore the smell isn't to strong but a subtle lovely fragrance, I like to use this product every night before bed and would recommend
Jenna H.
It is amazing so smooth on the skins and leaves skin feeling hydrated and soft.
It does exactly what is says on the bottle.
It is light and it bubbles really well making you feel extremely clean after us.
I have very sensitive skin and it is very soft on my skin always leaving it softer then before.
I think it needs to be slightly thicker and hold more moistures. Just to slightly improve it for myself.
Elvira B.
Es increíble, desde que lo usé por primera vez lo compro siempre, me deja la piel super suave y se nota mucho el progreso de tu piel, ahora mi piel está mucho más hidratada, además no se agota de manera rápida porque con solo un poco tienes suficiente para mantener tu piel perfecta.
Jean C.
This Dove Cream Soap works like magic, it leaves your skin soft and moisturize. When I get out of the shower I don't apply any lotion to be honest but but but moisturizing is really important so go do it. The scent is calming and nice. I really like this product. Thumbs up for this one
Leire H.
Eaves my skin so sueve with a baby, also it has a very pleasant aroma.
I have very sensitive skin, so finding a product that does not irritate my skin really hard, but it has not happened.
So I recommend, because it is of very good quality.
Caitlin
A very creamy soap with a pleasant scent. Personally I think this soap smells quite feminine, but it is unisex. The soap is quite moisturizing and makes a good lather, but isn't as good for moisturizing as the other dove soap which is specifically designed for this.

It can be quite pricey, so best to purchase when it's on offer, but it is worth it and I would definitely buy the product again.
Amy C.
I absolutely love this product, I use it everyday whenever I need to wash my hands. It is such good value for money, you can buy it at mostly any supermarket. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who likes to feel refreshed after washing their hands but also moisturised.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?