BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Fiona H.
Sudbury , Suffolk
This product I use sporadically when I visit my mother. She has this soap in her bathroom. I enjoy the soft lather that forms as I wash my hands. My hands stay surprisingly soft for a while after use and the soft scent lasts all day. Overall a good product that I would recommend to friends and family.
Alejandra L.
This is amaizing soap, i really really love this.
My skins say me "Thanks you" 😋
Me encanta la manera en la que deja mi piel.
Yo tengo una piel bastante seca y cuando la aplico siento como si fuese otra, de verdad es fantastica y ls que siempre utilizo.
Daniela B.
malta
The Perfect scent and texture! smell stays with you for a good number of hours and you keep feeling refreshed and clean all day long! gentle on the skin and i like how it has a pump for easy application. would definitely recommend to family and friends!
Ida C.
When I get out of the shower, my skin felt clean, but also moisturizer and refreshed. I use it every time i shower. The smell is amazing as well. I would definitely buy this product again because I love this product and I would definitely recommend it.
Shareezma S.
Highly recommend this if you don't really bother about strong flowery smell, or something fancy. This does the job really well, makes my skin feel fresh and clean and is also highly recommended from my dermatologist as I have keratosis pilaris and eczyma!
Helia R.
This cream soup is one of my all time favorites! The smell is just so soft and mesmerizing that I always want to purchase this again and again ! I tend to be using it more I guess coze I go through the bottle very quick :) any body else feels the same?
Jenica S.
I used the peach version before. I used it everyday
because i love the scent not too strong. perfect for summer!
I have a sensitive skin and tend to get itchy after taking a bath, but i didn't got itchy when i was using this. great quality for the price!
Dearbháil M.
I love the fact that Dove products leave my skin feeling refreshed and clean - like they should. It leaves my skin soft and gentle and isn't harsh which is important for anyone with sensitive skin (such as myself). I find it the most reliable soap bar on the market and it will always be my favourite!
Alexandra P.
Surrey , ['', '', '']
I've used Dove Cream Soap several time. It has a great frequence, is soft and creamy and I do think that is a good hand wash. I find that my hands get a little bit dry every time I use it and that's maybe because I have sensitive skin.
M M.
What can you say about Dove other than it's a classic. I've been using Dove beauty bars my whole life and love how they moisturize my (dry) skin. I've never really found a body wash that had the same moisturizing effect as the Dove soaps so was a bit skeptical about this soap, but the name intrigued me... I was pleasantly surprised by how momoisturizing the Dove Cream Soap was and the great scent was amazing!
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre B.
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft