BY DOVE #21 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

María Eugenia C.
Caracas
Me encanta el producto para uso diario y frecuente, tiene una excelente fragancia que perdura y deja las manos muy suaves. Lo compré en Uruguay la última vez. Lo uso diariamente cada vez que lavo mis manos. Producto altamente recommendado para todos.
Agatha G.
Folcroft, PA
I love this cream soap, the smell it's so good (the classic smell Dove). I like the texture and when I use feel my skin clean and the most importante I feel hydrated. So, if you have dry skin this cream soap it's a good choice, I certainly recommend.
Hannah C.
Spencer walk, Corby
Lovely product, always use this on a daily basis or mix it up with other products I enjoy using. Does the job of cleansing really well and is very well priced. I like that it comes in a pump bottle which is so much more sanitary, would 100% buy again.
hanna b.
This product leaves your skin feeling so soft and with an amazing scent, you will want to use this again. I brought this product from Boots which have a lot of dove products in store. It is great value for money, i would highly recommend this product.
Jena B.
Have this in the toilets at school and it is fabulous, usually after washing my hands, they become very dry but this stuff leaves my hands feeling very soft. I've bought this product for myself as well in suoerdrug, it's a bit more expensive than your average hand soap, but it is so worth it.
Suzana S.
I actually put the soap on the bathroom sink to wash our hands and I noticed that besides good smelling, my hands has become softer and hydrated. Very different from the other liquid soaps that used to use, an affordable cost and I will keep buying it
M M.
What can you say about Dove other than it's a classic. I've been using Dove beauty bars my whole life and love how they moisturize my (dry) skin. I've never really found a body wash that had the same moisturizing effect as the Dove soaps so was a bit skeptical about this soap, but the name intrigued me... I was pleasantly surprised by how momoisturizing the Dove Cream Soap was and the great scent was amazing!
Liz L.
I'm usually a body wash then lotion kind of gal, but after using the Dove Cream Soap I maychange camps. My skin felt smoother and softer than usual. I must admit that if I'd used it after a workout or a particularly sweaty day I may not have felt as clean as with a traditional body wash, but on a regular day this was a great product and left me feeling like I could skip the post shower lotion step.
laouirin C.
#dove cream soap is a known product for its efficiency it have a wonderfull smell and a smooth texture that provide for you a soft and moisturised skin and unlike other soaps dove's don't leave any white residue and make you feel like a baby again
Meia M.
The dove cream soap is a very nice product that i enjoyed using, it gives you what you need it cleans and moisturizes your body , really nice to use on (feeling a bit lazy) kind of days , or if you are like me enjoying the feeling of not so foamy moisturizing kind of body washes . Really enjoying this one and hey it's not expensive at all.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?