BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Carrieann R.
Birmingham, West Midlands
Used this very recently. Found it to be very soft and almost silky texture, with a lovely scent. My hands felt lovely and soft after use. I even ran out of face wash and got away with using this until I could get more!! Had no adverse reaction, just clean soft skin, although I doubt r everyone could do so.
Gemma F.
This cream soap has such a lovely consistency and does not have an overwhelming scent like most liquid soaps. Bought at my local pharmacy this seemed to be a good alternative to the traditional bar of soaps i would normally purchase. It lasted a great amount of time and i would definitely recommend it.
Melu B.
Es un producto de excelente. Cumple con todas sus expectativas y promesas hacerca de este dicho producto. Me ha dejado las piernas, brazos, manos, abdomen y cuello suaves y tambien me ha reafirmado las dichas partes de mi cuerpo. Si alguien me preguntara sobre este producto, lo recomendaría sin dudarlo.
Lauren C.
Fareham
I used dove soap cream back when I was a carer. I found it was a fantastic price and perfect for the amount of care it gave my hands. From the harsh cracked skin I had as a carer, this soap would moisturize my hands leaving them to heal and feel gentle and smooth once again. Would recommend to any carers
Adeline T.
Its very rich and creamy, feels really sumptuous on my skin. The smell is great when first applied, however afterwards it doesn't smell that strong anymore. It sure makes a lot of bubbles (if u like to play during your bath just like me), so yes i will definitely buy it again especially if its on promotion.
ele é muito bom deixa sua pele suave! e tambem deixa com ar de fresco o dia inteiro , para e ao trabaçho , academia,escola,faculdade e lazer e um dos melhores produto para se comprar onde o preço e acessivel e tambem e uma garantia de cuidade com sua pele !
Rachel H.
Personally I like my soap In a cream form rather than the bar. With dove having this option made me very happy indeed. The 250ml bottle surprisingley lasted a long time, with every application it foams up really well going a very long way. Not only did it last a long time it made my skin feel amazing. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who wants to avoid the bar of soap and have it as a cream form.
Alexandra P.
Surrey , ['', '', '']
I've used Dove Cream Soap several time. It has a great frequence, is soft and creamy and I do think that is a good hand wash. I find that my hands get a little bit dry every time I use it and that's maybe because I have sensitive skin.
Fiona H.
Sudbury , Suffolk
This product I use sporadically when I visit my mother. She has this soap in her bathroom. I enjoy the soft lather that forms as I wash my hands. My hands stay surprisingly soft for a while after use and the soft scent lasts all day. Overall a good product that I would recommend to friends and family.
Ida C.
When I get out of the shower, my skin felt clean, but also moisturizer and refreshed. I use it every time i shower. The smell is amazing as well. I would definitely buy this product again because I love this product and I would definitely recommend it.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.