BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Gayle M.
Lovely thick white creamy gel consistency, lathers up very well with little amount of water. Gorgeous bubbles smothers hands making them fell like they are being wrapped in silk and drenched moisture. Meanwhile a gorgeous, non-sickly sweet aroma is bouncing off your hands into the air whitest enclosing your hands in the same adorable scent. Once rinsed and dried thoroughly my hands where left clean, moisturised and extremely smooth.
Andrea S.

I love this cream and it is also my mother's favorite has a very pleasant smell and keeps the skin very moisturized throughout the day, so you do not need to apply it many times as with other creams, The only thing I do not like much is the boat sometimes comes out more cream than necessary but I recommend it enough because it does not irritate the skin or cause allergy
Millie T.
England
Is an amazing and original soap to have . I brought this soup online as I wanted to try it out because I was having issues with the soap bar always slipping out of my hands . I would most decently recommend this spas to anyone as it smells great and leaves you feeling really soft and clean . All you need in a soap .
Lily M.
Wollongong
I don't love the scent of it, kinda a bit too perfumed for me (not in the good perfumed way). My grandma loves it for her sensitive skin. Bought it at Woolworths for a reasonable price so I suppose it's great for people with sensitive skin, I'd recommend in that case.
Camila C.
Culver City, CA
Melhor sabonete liquido, limpa e rende muito bem, além do cheiro maravilhoso que dura muito tempo na pele, sempre tenho um pelo menos em estoque...claro que o preço é ótimo e fácil de encontrar em qualquer lugar, recommendo a todos, sua variaçoes são maravilhosas tbm
Caitlin S.
This dove cream Soap is absolutely amazing for cleaning yourself shower,bath and even for the side sink for washing hands I found this at a daily grocery shopping stall and love it, thus products smells amazing and makes you feel clean however you use it! Certainly do recommend and is very sensitive to skin
Fatii C.
Dove is known for its soap bars, but now also for deodorants, liquid body soap and creams.
It is a soap that has a specific smell, a smell already typical of this soap, that anyone who smells it knows that soap is.
Every product I have tried with Dove has been fully satisfied, particularly from the soap bars. You can use them to:
Hands
Body
Expensive
Perfume the clothes in the closet
To take the trip and always have soap by hand
josemar s.
caracas venezuela
I really like this product in the care of a skin leaves it smooth and soft bath time I use it every day and smell is increhible is very scented fragrance I prefer it to all jaboes other liquids disinfects and leaves beautiful skin and smooth ideal for skin care
Jennifer M.
Dove has very gentle and pleasant scent after showering. I regular used body scrub so a lot of foam was created, but without body scrub, fairly less foam, like a lotion. But my skin left moist and smooth after showering. The price is more pricey than other brands but I like this product and have used it for more than half a year now. I would like to recommend it.
Sanne W.
Dove Cream Soap comes in an elegant, practical packaging. It leaves your hands really soft, like you just moisturized! I'd really recommend the cream soap instead of the bar soaps. Not only because of the hygiene, but it's so much easier to use! You won't be slipping and sliding with a bar of soap any longer!
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft