BY DOVE #41 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Kahloah D.
Los Angeles, CA
I bought this on a whim because it was on sale. Honestly I believe it does its job. It lathers rally nicely and does t have much of a fragrance. A lot of soaps have been over powering with fragrance. For the price it really lasts a long time.
Savannah A.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I like Dove protects . Although I wouldn't say there is a lot special about this product . It had a nice texture and smell to it was nice which was very light and nice ! I would use this product again ! I got it at Target ! It wasn't pricey .
April V.
Garden City
Absolutely love this body wash hands down. Very affordable with large amount of soup in bottle. It is amazing with any type of skin. Will not dry your skin. The scent is very soft. You can easily find this at any store. I stay buying this product. Been doing it for many many years.
Emily M.
I don't really notice a difference between this an other soaps. It smells alright, very light and nondescript, good for people who don't like heavy perfumed smells. I typically use it in the shower every couple days. I would recommend it
Mackenzie J.
I love the formula of this product! My skin gets really dry, so the last thing I need is a product that is drying. This body soap keeps my skin moisturized, even without applying lotion afterwards. I would recommend this product to anyone that needs a good moisturizing body wash!
Courtney G.
Evansville, IN
Loved trying this dove cream soap! It was gentle and felt like it did a great job cleaning. The price is a little harsh though, almost 5.00 a bottle was a little high in my opinion. I would recommend it if it could be purchased on sale.
Jas H.
Virginia Beach, VA
This easy dispensing body wash is great it makes your skin smooth and soft. I love it also because you don't mind sharing it with others in the household and worry about how it was used. I honestly don't have anything negative to say regarding the product I absolutely love it.!!!
I found this product using a coupon last year. It is my favorite of all I've tried. For years I used Dove bar soap, and this body wash took Dove's excellent reputation to a higher level. It smells clean, clean. It lathers beautifully. It left my skin dewy soft and the fresh scent lingered for hours. It's everything you look for in a body wash including the pump handle, a must in the showe!
Melissa L.
Philadelphia
It's dove I mean who does not like it? Nothing can top that body wash. I always feel super clean after taking a shower with it. It leaves my skin smooth. Sometimes when I go to bed at night time I don't wear lotion and this body does NOT dry me out. I love it. It's affordable and can be found at your local drugstore and big box stores.
Jasmine J.
Lancaster, PA
I absolutely love anything dove! They never leave my body with a sticky or stuck feeling. This cream soap is extremely soft on the skin and smells amazing. My favorite part about their products in general is that my skin feels hydrated!
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?