BY DOVE #24 in Bar Soap

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Claudia E.
Dallas, TX
Smells super clean, foams and doesn't strip my skin . I also really appreciate the pump on this since it makes it much more convenient in the shower. My only pet peeve on this is the amount of parabens and sulfates in it. For something I use on my entire body, I would rather skip of those ingredients.
Laura A.
Lake Mary, FL
I have very dry skin and this really made a difference! I no longer have all this flakiness on my arms and legs!! The price is inexpensive and it smells GREAT!

My husband even commented on my soft, smooth skin... WHAT??? He never notices anything! LOL!
Sharkie B.
Los Angeles, CA
Least drying and best moisturizing for my sensitive and extra dry skin. Pleasant and mild scent. Ingredient list in comparison to other drug store brand is only one sulfate-free, yes! Purchased at CVS and will always be a go-to product at the drugstore.
Angelina H.
Louisville, KY
Dove keeps my skin moisturized. I am always impressed with how it makes my skin feel after using it. The scent always smells great and it isn't harsh on my skin like most other soaps I use. It feels like it is actually working and locking the moisture in.
Greisy C.
Orlando, FL
The dove products are very good and beneficial for my skin. Really, since I've been using them I have never had a bad experience with them. This cream is one of the best products of that brand. moisturizes my skin instantly and his scent is not annoying.
Karthik S.
Newark, DE
It is a Best Soap for even kids and for people with dry skin. It is a genuine brand soap. Skin will e very soft after using it. I like the fragrance. It is very gentle. I am not currently using it but I used it before. May be I will buy it in future. I feel it is very highly priced. I am using the other top brand as same as dove but less price than it.
Katie T.
Cleveland, OH
Love how soft this makes my skin feel after washing. It has a very light and fresh scent to it that I love. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to switch body washes. I continue to buy Dove body wash every time I run out of it. So worth the buy.
Génesis B.
For me this is the nicest dove cream! it smells so good. everytime i go to the market i need to bring 2 or 3 bottles to home. Ther're no cons! My sking is always silky and smooth. the only thing i don't like is the not long lasting smell! i will definetely recommend!
US-005375 Noelis G.
Puerto la cruz, Anzoategui
I looooveeeeee iiiiiit. So it is smooth and creamy leaves my perfect skin
i buy it on a farmacy local..... the scent is the best my body smell so nice. the value is good and pricey no that much.......
of course it is the best I have tasted soap.....
Amber H.
Jacksonville, AR
I just finished a bottle of dove cream soap. Since using it, I have noticed my skin is so much softer and has a brightness and elasticity to it! I find most other soaps to harsh for my sensitive skin. This has been the best product for the price range and I would absolutely refer it to others!
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?