BY DOVE #18 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Millie T.
England
Is an amazing and original soap to have . I brought this soup online as I wanted to try it out because I was having issues with the soap bar always slipping out of my hands . I would most decently recommend this spas to anyone as it smells great and leaves you feeling really soft and clean . All you need in a soap .
Andrea S.

I love this cream and it is also my mother's favorite has a very pleasant smell and keeps the skin very moisturized throughout the day, so you do not need to apply it many times as with other creams, The only thing I do not like much is the boat sometimes comes out more cream than necessary but I recommend it enough because it does not irritate the skin or cause allergy
Camila C.
Minden
Melhor sabonete liquido, limpa e rende muito bem, além do cheiro maravilhoso que dura muito tempo na pele, sempre tenho um pelo menos em estoque...claro que o preço é ótimo e fácil de encontrar em qualquer lugar, recommendo a todos, sua variaçoes são maravilhosas tbm
Caitlin S.
This dove cream Soap is absolutely amazing for cleaning yourself shower,bath and even for the side sink for washing hands I found this at a daily grocery shopping stall and love it, thus products smells amazing and makes you feel clean however you use it! Certainly do recommend and is very sensitive to skin
josemar s.
caracas venezuela
I really like this product in the care of a skin leaves it smooth and soft bath time I use it every day and smell is increhible is very scented fragrance I prefer it to all jaboes other liquids disinfects and leaves beautiful skin and smooth ideal for skin care
Sanne W.
Dove Cream Soap comes in an elegant, practical packaging. It leaves your hands really soft, like you just moisturized! I'd really recommend the cream soap instead of the bar soaps. Not only because of the hygiene, but it's so much easier to use! You won't be slipping and sliding with a bar of soap any longer!
Fatii C.
Dove is known for its soap bars, but now also for deodorants, liquid body soap and creams.
It is a soap that has a specific smell, a smell already typical of this soap, that anyone who smells it knows that soap is.
Every product I have tried with Dove has been fully satisfied, particularly from the soap bars. You can use them to:
Hands
Body
Expensive
Perfume the clothes in the closet
To take the trip and always have soap by hand
Jennifer M.
Dove has very gentle and pleasant scent after showering. I regular used body scrub so a lot of foam was created, but without body scrub, fairly less foam, like a lotion. But my skin left moist and smooth after showering. The price is more pricey than other brands but I like this product and have used it for more than half a year now. I would like to recommend it.
Carrieann R.
Birmingham, West Midlands
Used this very recently. Found it to be very soft and almost silky texture, with a lovely scent. My hands felt lovely and soft after use. I even ran out of face wash and got away with using this until I could get more!! Had no adverse reaction, just clean soft skin, although I doubt r everyone could do so.
Melu B.
Es un producto de excelente. Cumple con todas sus expectativas y promesas hacerca de este dicho producto. Me ha dejado las piernas, brazos, manos, abdomen y cuello suaves y tambien me ha reafirmado las dichas partes de mi cuerpo. Si alguien me preguntara sobre este producto, lo recomendaría sin dudarlo.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?