BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Dove Beauty Cream Wash
I wanted something natural that smells nice and its rich and therefore when I went to look for my cream soap I decided to give a try to dove.
The product is amazing and I've been using it regularly for over a year now. I highly recommend it to people who has sensitive skin and also to people who like me can sweat alot
Ghita B.
I have sensitive skin and after trying many brands, the dove cream soap definitely left my skin nourished and without white dry spots that I normally have.
The smell is pleasant, the texture doesn't leave a greasy feeling and and run smooth on your skin.
I would definitely recommend it !
Hân G.
DOVE CREAM SOAP is amazing . It smell really really good , my mom and me love that smell really much . It also provide the moisture for your skin , after taking a shower , your skin will be like baby skin , it soft , moisture . OMG I love how that feel . If you hadn't tried , you should and I promised you will love it .
Nicole K.
this product gives the best result for soft, smooth and fresh looking pampered hands. Also very affordable.
Very gentle against the skin and has a wonderful smell.
Not many cons but great on sensetive skin and very very good product.
I would recomend this product for people that have senstive skin and younger people.
Rosa C.
Cádiz
Very moisturizing and fresh and you feel totally clean after using it. I feel my hands softer after using it. It has a nice and soft scent that makes it unisex so everybody at home can use it. The prize is also great attending to quality-prize. I recommend this purchase.
Ana isabel v.
Es buenisima deja la pile muy suave y seca rapidamente, en mi casa es la que usamos, por que ademas esta marca nos ha ganado por la publicidad tan buena que tiene, de mujeres normales, no anorexicas, y eso gusta , verte reflejado, te hace pensar que esa marca piensa en ti.
Martina G.
Trieste
This was a really nice product. I felt like it did not dry out my skin after use and the smell was mild and pleasant. The price, like all dove products was totally reasonable. I would repurchase but I would also be open to trying something else, it wasn't life changing.
Millie T.
England
Is an amazing and original soap to have . I brought this soup online as I wanted to try it out because I was having issues with the soap bar always slipping out of my hands . I would most decently recommend this spas to anyone as it smells great and leaves you feeling really soft and clean . All you need in a soap .
Lily M.
Wollongong
I don't love the scent of it, kinda a bit too perfumed for me (not in the good perfumed way). My grandma loves it for her sensitive skin. Bought it at Woolworths for a reasonable price so I suppose it's great for people with sensitive skin, I'd recommend in that case.
Gayle M.
Lovely thick white creamy gel consistency, lathers up very well with little amount of water. Gorgeous bubbles smothers hands making them fell like they are being wrapped in silk and drenched moisture. Meanwhile a gorgeous, non-sickly sweet aroma is bouncing off your hands into the air whitest enclosing your hands in the same adorable scent. Once rinsed and dried thoroughly my hands where left clean, moisturised and extremely smooth.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.