BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Denitsa S.
Just loving it! The product itself smells amazing, the packaging sits well in my bathroom counter. But the most important thing- the soap leaves me with the softest feeling on my hands, just as if I have used a hand lotion! In addition, my personal preference is the liquid version as I find it more hygienic and more convenient.
Jasmine M.
montreal, DE
The only thing that I can say is positive about the product is the sent.
I used to use it every time I bathe or if I shower.
Pro: the scent
Con: it made my skin super irritated and red, I also broke out about.
I would definitely not buy it again, I rather use a body scrub than this
Emma W.
A lovely smelling soap that keeps the hands nice and soft and creates a thick lather. You only need a small amount of the hand wash so the product is excellent value and suitable for every day use. I have sensitive and dry skin and find this product works well without drying my hand out. It is also suitable for use by children.
Rachel W.
UK
This is a pleasant soap, it's nothing fancy, but it's also not expensive. It's gentle, moisturizing and nourishing on your hands, I am a very clean person and am constantly washing my hands and it doesn't dry them out. I think the scent could be improved but it's a nice soap.
maria f.
Hola, La marca dove es una de las mejores marcas que existen para el cuidado de la piel, esta crema al igual que mas productos sacados por dove me han servido mas que otras marcas estoy suprema mente contenta con mis productos y mas con esta crema que me ha funcionado para mi piel seca. sin duda recomendaría una y mil veces esta crema para una piel perfecta, saludos desde Colombia.
cesar t.
es muy hidratante, deja la piel muy suave y muy bien hidratada, huele muy bien y es bueno para la piel,
Omitiría demasiado si no les dijera que me dejó con la boca abierta; es que no podía creer que un producto así dejara mi piel tan limpia y, por sobre todo, demasiado suave.
Ocean S.
Lossiemouth, Scotland
This product has a lovely texture, and i love the smell too. It's not too strong but you can still smell it so that's good. It's a reasonable price and I use it a couple of times a day. I also love that it makes my skin feel really smooth. I would highly recommend this product.
Sthepfanny A.
moisturizes your skin
It has a pleasant aroma
It is very nice with your skin
moisturizes your skin without leaving it greasy
has many benefits your skin
I personally like it because it is inexpensive and very easy to apply.
I recommend it for people with dry skin or wrinkles
Katt B.
I am usually drawn to Dove products as I have sensitive skin and it is usually very kind to my skin. This particular product did not disappoint.
The only things that would make me go for a different soap would be an interesting bottle or a new scent. I definatley trust Dove products though as I have used them for years.
Jaqueline G.
I love this, I have really dry skin and this soap have been helping and moisturise and hydrating my skin in another level, has a nice scent not too strong and not too settle perfect!, I use it every single day, it's a must have for me. I will keep buying it without doubt!
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.