BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Sophie R.
Adelaide, SA
what I like about dove is that it is gentle on the skin, i provides a soft silky cleansing sensation. It moisturises and nourishes the skin. I particularly don't like the sent purely because I prefer a floral or rich fruity smell instead of the usual creamy soap smell. but other then that I enjoy the soap.
Fabrisia Q.
É barato e fácil. Sua rotina de beleza não poderia ser mais simples ou mais barato. Imagine ser capaz de usar o mesmo produto em todo o seu corpo e rosto. Eu amei. Senti-me livre das amarras do capitalismo, mesmo que fosse apenas para aqueles poucos momentos preciosos de chuveiro.
Yukko G.
Descubrí Dove Cream Sope cuando estaba en un supermercado en vacaciones de verano. Tenía en pie una oferta así que decidí cogerla. Fue una de las mejores cosas que me pasó.

Venía de la playa y lo utilicé. Noté como al salir de la ducha y secarme me dejóla piel suave, y limpia, cosa que no muchos productos consiguen calidad-precio. Después vi como mi cuerpo obtuvo un olor muy agradable debido al sabor de el jabón.
Desde entonces cada vez que salgo a comprar lo utilizo. Estoy encantada.
wiktoria n.
leicester
this cream soap is cool to use its smells like fresh and flowers after you wash your self with it you will smell amazing its gentle to use and moistrice yourskin i use it always when i have a shower and i love it to use it i would recomend this to people with dry skin but also with normal skin .vikixx
Holly B.
The soap was initially very good and I found it left my hands feeling soft and with a nice smell. However, after about a week my hands started to dry out, I do have very sensitive skin, but I just stopped using the product for a few days and then my skin was fine and I could use it again. I would recommend it to people who don't have very sensitive skin.
Anakarina G.
I love this soap because it is so creamy and feels so good on my skin and also leave me with a fresh and soft sensation. It makes my bath experience simply amazing. sometimes i can find it at the supermarket because it is so difficult to find those products here in Venezuela.
Zainab S.
Richmond Hill
Very unique product with a very different concept! Super fresh scent and a simply amazing texture. Moisturizing would most definitely be an understatement...this body wash just glides on, cleans well, leaves a beautiful, light lingering scent and keeps skin soft and supple for hours! Amazing value for the money and absolutely a staple in my bathroom now!
Anneliesse
This cream loved it because it makes my skin stay very hydrated and no longer this dry . Besides that rs very creamy texture and is pleasant to the skin contanco . Also its smell is pleasant and super cool and package size enables product and have enough to last for long
Kelly T.
Dumfries, Dumfries and Galloway
I absolutely love this product. The soap has a lovely scent and leaves your hands nice and soft. The product isn't harsh on your skin like some other brands. I would say this product is great value for money and last ages. I would highly recommend this product to all my friends and family.
mohd s.
It's really good it can make your skin smooth.where I am from its very dry and in here many people's skin gets really dry. My skin was so dry and ever since I used this dove cream my skin start to be really smooth and nothe dry anymore. I would highly recommend this. Dove cream soap can be used for both men and women and it's really great!!
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.