BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Kath R.
Makes your body feel super duper soft and perfectly clean - thumbs up! More like this stuff please! I LOVE this product. I had moderate acne on my forehead and my grandmother recommended this because she's been using it her whole life. I've been using it for about 2 years now and my skin has evened out and is much smoothr and healthier looking. Now I only get the occasional little tiny blackhead every so often. Its amazing. I could not live without this product.
Urbano M.
San Diego

It is an excellent product , leaves skin hydrated , moisturized skin, does not cause allergy Notwithstanding the fact that my skin is sencible , is creamy. I really love the line and dove Products, the keep using . Realmente estoy identificada con la marca...
españolThe Dove cream is one of the best creams I have used in my life, in my house we all use dove, which proves that the cream also moisturize the skin, makes us look much younger. Besides having different benefactibles substances there are many types of these creams for different skin types, dove is a well known for its various applications such as tanning, deodorant or use in hair brand. Its smell is very pleasant, so when applying the cream smell permeates our skin, the cream is very soft dove like other aspects of dove.
Rachel O.
When it comes to my hands I have to be careful what products I use, I do not want to aggregate my skin. I need something soft and soothing. This product has definitely done that for Me. It is a Good product, and very gentle on skin. Which is important to me, as I often get dry, cracked and flakey skin. The product is very easy to use and comes in a push down despenser. If you looking for a liquid soap that is gentle, cleanses the skin and is a good moistrizur for a good price, try out the Dove Cream Soap, it worked well for me 😊
I used to use Dove hand soap all the time, as it was the ONLY soap that kept my hands from drying out and kept my skin from cracking. It does have a bit of a strong perfume scent, which is surprising since it moisturizes so well (I find scented soap tends to dry out skin more for some reason), but it isn't at all unpleasant.
Esther J.
Este tipo de crema funciona de maravilla para pieles secas ya que hidrata la piel de forma impresionante. Se puede comprar en cualquier tipo de tienda por lo que está a una muy buena disposición.
Lo recomiendo al 100% si al igual que yo, tenéis problemas con la piel y ninguna crema llega a daros la hidratación necesaria.
Aurora F.
Caracas
This is a really good product, I used to use as a regular hand-washer on my job an I love it. The only con for me is that the soap is too liquid, for the rest I consider that is a really good product. The scent is so soft and nice, the hands after the wash are too softy and I love it! The price is good and definitely I will buy it again
Elyse O.
Calgary
I love how this body wash leaves my skin smooth and clean with no sticky residue. The smell is nice and fresh and I prefer to have bottled soaps because I find them easier to use and keep in your shower! I think dove is a go to soap brand for me! Overall, I love the feel, I love the smell, and I love the exfoliating beads they have in some of their products!
Malaika S.
I found this product almost perfect for my skin and enjoyed the moisturising expierience and found that my skin felt considerable smoother and more supple after using the cream soap a few times. The only issue I had was that I broke me out a little on my chest but I usually have this anyway so it was not entirely caused by the product. I would definitely buy this product again as the results were great for the price.
Yeani C.
después de ducharme con el excelente jabon dove, por eso siempre a usar una crema hidratante en mi cuerpo, y que mejor que la marca dove que deja mi piel suave y con una agradable fragancia natural que me dura las 24hrs, para todo tipo de piel, de verdad la recomiendo.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.