BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Bia G.
I really love this product. I have been using it for quite a while. It smell very nice and it leaves your skin smelling great. It also doesn't leave your skin dry. The price isn't very high and it sure pays off. This product can be bought from may places from places like supermarkets to beauty shops. I surly recommend this to everyone. It's a great product.
Lizzie L.
Dundee
Dove cream soap has a lovely silky feel, as promised. I bought this once as I had a serious issue with dry skin and this said it would help. Although it didn't seem to help my dry skin, it was very gentle and didn't aggregate my sensitive skin. Unfortunately, I really don't like the smell of dove products - I find them too 'soapy'. A little bit too aggressive on the nose, I prefer something scented personally.
Youselyn F.
Este Producto deja la piel sencillamente suave e hidratada.... Siempre lo he utilizado, tiene un olor increíble y deja la piel con un estupendo aroma, fácil de trasportar y ademas el sistema para extraer el producto es ideal.... nunca me e quejado de el y la mayoría de las veces siempre elijo Dove en cualquiera de sus productos. y presentaciones.
Pam F.
There is nothing negative I can think of in regards to this product as it does everything I would require from a handwash.

My skin on my hands is quite dry due to the constant scrubbing and use of alcohol gel in my place of employment. I use Dove handwash at home as it is moisturizing, efficient at cleansing and possesses a beautiful spring white floral scent which I personally prefer over fruity fragrances.

I would recommend this handwash for people with dry skin due to its nourishing properties and find the price to be more than reasonable.
Isabel F.
Bueno esta crema muy útil ' lo utilizaba yo antes y todos los integrantes de mi familia ' es un producto muy recomendable y saludable ' en mi caso yo que sufro de piel sensible ' no me iso ningún daño ' es por eso que lo uso por mucho tiempo ' en estos momentos no lo uso por que ya se me acabó ' pero es muy posible que me compre uno nuevo ' por que si que bueno.
This is a brilliant cream soap. It's the only one I use in my bathroom. It smells lovely and fresh but isn't too overwhelming. I find that it hydrates and soothes and hands. The only downfall is that the formula sometimes feels a little bit greasy but I suppose that may well happen with a cream. I would definitely recommend this product.
Sam C.
Guelph, ON
I used this product in the winter when my skin was very dry. I found that it was very hydrating and I did not feel the need to moisturize after using. It smelled very good and it was not overpowering nor did it linger too long after. I do feel that it is good value as it works very well. I would also recommend this if you have dry skin.
Maria Jose R.
maturin
I find dove really nice to just wash your face and body and leave it moisturized and cleaned. I usually buy it, its the best in your shower. It really is so easy to use. I use it as a face wash and body wash and it does a great job, smells nice and my skin doesn't have any issues with it. I truly love it!!
Dee J.
Gracemere, QLD
Being a mother and also a psoriasis sufferer I need a soap that is gentle on not only my kids skin but my skin too. Any harsh soaps can cause me to flare up however Dove doesn't. I'm so happy that it doesn't irritate or bring on my flare ups, while leaving my family members and My skin so smooth! Definitely recommend to all families!
Kath R.
Makes your body feel super duper soft and perfectly clean - thumbs up! More like this stuff please! I LOVE this product. I had moderate acne on my forehead and my grandmother recommended this because she's been using it her whole life. I've been using it for about 2 years now and my skin has evened out and is much smoothr and healthier looking. Now I only get the occasional little tiny blackhead every so often. Its amazing. I could not live without this product.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.