BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Jeni d.
A mi parecer, el olor me gusta mucho. Sin embargo es una crema pesada, que tarda bastante en absorberse y que no es apta para ponertela y vestirte inmediantamente, ya que deja la piel con la sensación de tenerla ahí durante mucho tiempo. El uso que yo le he dado es en las piernas y los brazos cuando puedo llevarlos descubiertos para darle tiempo a que penetre en la piel. Creo que es un producto ideal para quienes tienen la piel muy seca o descamada y quieren recuperarla en poco tiempo.
Spencer J.
This cream soap is loved by the whole family. It has a mild fragrance that both my son and I as well as my wife and daughter can get away with. Some products have very feminine scents but this is perfect for us all.

A little seems to go a long way and it leaves our skin moisturised and clean, it's reasonably priced although it isn't the cheapest but you do get what you pay for.

The pump adds convenience meaning you don't waste too much product either due to spillage or dispensing too much.
Camila N.
Really good hydration of the skin. And the smell is very soft!
But sometimes I have the feeling that the product is not very easy on the skin at the time of rinsing
Zoe H.
This product left my skin soft for about 2 hours but after that the smell went and the softness but was very gental on my skin as sometimes product can irritate but this product was not.
Muniba F.
Very strong smell, makes good volume of foam, more wffeciwntly ised with lofah, good quality soap. Gentle soap, affordable good price. No packaging avaialable, bottles justbsild like that.
Gabrielle R.
Eu usei esse sabonete liquido algumas vezes, e gostei, mas ele não deixa a pele tão macia quanto a de algumas marcas que eu uso, mas ele não é um produto ruim!
Paola R.
me ha encantado ya que suelo ser una persona muy activa y siempre mis manos tienen el primer contacto con todo por lo general siempre me ha gustado cargar pequeños productos en mis bolsas para una emergencia y poder hacer uso de ellos, al tener una botella de jabón liquido se que me acordare de lavarme las manos las veces que puedan ser necesarias, ademas de que me ayuda totalmente a mantenerlas hidratadas, el tiempo que lo uso note que mis manos se han vuelto más suaves
Tamara T.
Malmesbury, Wiltshire
At first glance this product is in nice looking packaging. It is not the cheapest out there and there are cheaper products that do exactly the same thing. Upon using this product I did find it very thick almost too thick for my liking more like body cream than soap but that was quickly forgiven once I washed it off and found my hands smelling beautiful and feeling extremely soft and cared for.

Overall, I did like this product but I wouldn't say I love it and there are definitely cheaper options out there that do exactly the same job and smell just as good.
Joanne L.
Atlantic Wharf, Cardiff
I've used this soap on and off for years, and I always go back to it. It feels very luxurious and smells heavenly, but that aside, it never dries out my skin like other soaps I have tried do. It's great for the face and hands and the whole family can use it. The handy pump makes life that little bit easier and less messy, what more could you ask for from a beauty soap!

I highly recommend this product for all ages and skin types. It really is an oldie but a goodie :-)
Cat C.
I really liked this product, it's creamy texture meant that it wasn't as greasy as a lot of liquid soaps which is what I tend to not like about them. It foams really nicely and leaves your hands feeling moisturised and clean and isn't drying in the slightest, with a lot of liquid soaps I like to use a hand cream afterwards but I didn't feel the need to with this. It also smelt lovely but definitely not overpowering or too floral and sickly. I'd definitely be restocking.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.