Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

Dove Beauty Cream Wash

BY DOVE #24 in Bar Soap

4.4 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars56%
  • 4 Stars34%
  • 3 Stars9%
  • 2 Stars1%
  • 1 Star1%
4.44 / 5 based on 4,748 Reviews

Product Description

About This Product

• Refreshing Scent Of Cucumber And Green Tea

• Light Hydration And Refreshing Formula Helps Nourish Hands

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands 

If You’re Wondering How To Get Soft Hands And A Fresh, Revitalised Feeling, Dove Fresh Touch Beauty Cream Wash, With The Refreshing Scent Of Cucumber And Green Tea, Might Just Be The Pick-me-up Your Skin Needs.
Dove Fresh Touch Beauty Cream Wash Combines A Refreshingly Light Formula, A Revitalising Scent Plus ¼ Moisturising Cream To Help Give You Skin That Feels Soft, Smooth And Cared For. 
Simply Dispense A Pump Of Dove Hand Wash Onto Your Wet Palms And Gently Lather Into A Creamy Foam Before Rinsing Hands Thoroughly. You’ll Instantly Enjoy The Delicate Cucumber And Green Tea Fragrance And Hands That Feel Soft, Fresh And Clean.
Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water. 


Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide Mea, Isopropyl Myristate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Laureth-4, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycol Distearate, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Lactic Acid, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Sulphate, Parfum, Sodium Benzoate, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Limonene, Linalool, Ci 19140, Ci 61570.
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

see more...

Top Questions See all 48 Q&A

  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Dove Beauty Cream Wash
Dove Beauty Cream Wash
Reviews (4748)
Q&A (48)
Media (69)
Leave a Review
Jana S.
4 reviews
Really good for sensitive skin. Has no irritating smell and although it may look boring it's actually pretty great. Its really gentle on the skin and I really like using it. I can definitely recommend it
Ennovy R.
39 reviews
I discovered this while i was staying at my aunt's house and left my soap at home and i'm glad i did because i absolutely loved it! It leaves my skin perfectly soft and doesn't give me allergies which is very important for me because i suffer a lot wuth them.. I buy this everytime because it has worked amazing on my skin, plus smells good.
andreina o.
5 reviews
I love it dove crema soap because is easy application in the shower and fresh more by my skin keep it moist longer, besides its rich and sweet aroma penetrates and stays on my skin for much longer, I would use a thousand times my life, I love all the dove products really are the best in the world when it comes to personal care and hygiene
Grisel R.
3 reviews
Descubrí Dove Cream Sope más o menos en el accidente; me quede sin mi gel de baño favorito durante el viaje, y la tienda de comestibles que fui a por más gel de baño no llevó a mi marca preferida entonces, así que fui con esto. Estoy muy contenta de haberlo hecho.

Otros jabones dejo una sensación de limpieza (buena noticia), sino también dejar la piel seca y agotada, como si hubiera estado en un baño de lejía o algo (malas noticias). Este jabón se siente más como una loción que cualquier otra cosa. Cuando salgo de la ducha, mi piel se siente limpia, sino también hidratante y refrescante. Ni siquiera me di cuenta que tenía la piel seca antes de ver el contraste entre el uso de este y el uso de mi anterior gel de baño.

Todo esto se hizo aún más impresionante cuando me di cuenta que no tenía un particular, perfumado de flores / con sabor a fruta la mayoría de las otras marcas-su-piel para sentirse bien jabones líquidos que he probado eran un poco ... "menos hombre" en el departamento de olor, y los olores a menudo terminaban competir con la loción de afeitar que llevo. Es bueno que este jabón tiene un olor agradable, neutro que no domina ni compite con otros olores que llevas.

Ahora uso la crema del jabón Dove todos los días, y realmente Soy amante de ella. Mi único problema hasta ahora ha sido que el espesor de la crema significa que usar un poco en la ducha cada día, y tengo que volver a aplicar para mantener a mi esponja vegetal con más frecuencia de jabones para el cuerpo más delgado.

En general, estoy más que encantada con el producto. Estoy encantado de haber terminado de intentarlo durante el viaje y sólo desearía haber intentado salir antes.

Muy bueno recomendable
Rebekah B.
2 reviews
This product leaves your hands feeling soft, moisturised and most importantly squeaky clean! It is gentle enough for children to use and strong enough to remove tough dirt. The smell is so so lovely and lasts for some time after use.
The pump action dispenser releases just enough in each pump, perfect for children to use and means the product lasts a long time as there is minimal waste.
Our family loves this soap and I will be re-buying for each of our sinks!!
Bia G.
30 reviews
I really love this product. I have been using it for quite a while. It smell very nice and it leaves your skin smelling great. It also doesn't leave your skin dry. The price isn't very high and it sure pays off. This product can be bought from may places from places like supermarkets to beauty shops. I surly recommend this to everyone. It's a great product.
Madison M.
11 reviews
This product is amazing, it made my skin feel soft smooth and perfect as a whole. Using it you would think this soap is a high high quality brand that is very expensive. It smells amazing and I use this product as much as I can. I would totally recommend it to everyone out there with sensitive skin or anyone who just wants to feel clean and fresh in general!
Lizzie L.
2 reviews
Dove cream soap has a lovely silky feel, as promised. I bought this once as I had a serious issue with dry skin and this said it would help. Although it didn't seem to help my dry skin, it was very gentle and didn't aggregate my sensitive skin. Unfortunately, I really don't like the smell of dove products - I find them too 'soapy'. A little bit too aggressive on the nose, I prefer something scented personally.
Youselyn F.
6 reviews
Este Producto deja la piel sencillamente suave e hidratada.... Siempre lo he utilizado, tiene un olor increíble y deja la piel con un estupendo aroma, fácil de trasportar y ademas el sistema para extraer el producto es ideal.... nunca me e quejado de el y la mayoría de las veces siempre elijo Dove en cualquiera de sus productos. y presentaciones.
Pam F.
1 review
There is nothing negative I can think of in regards to this product as it does everything I would require from a handwash.

My skin on my hands is quite dry due to the constant scrubbing and use of alcohol gel in my place of employment. I use Dove handwash at home as it is moisturizing, efficient at cleansing and possesses a beautiful spring white floral scent which I personally prefer over fruity fragrances.

I would recommend this handwash for people with dry skin due to its nourishing properties and find the price to be more than reasonable.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
40 reviews
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
37 reviews
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
12 reviews
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
24 reviews
What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tried the bar soap and it made my skin dry ,i hope someone answer me
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
194 reviews
Is this good for people with eczema ?

You came for the review, stay for the community. Over 25 million honest reviews from people like you.

Sign up now