Dove Beauty Cream Wash
About This Product
• Refreshing Scent Of Cucumber And Green Tea
• Light Hydration And Refreshing Formula Helps Nourish Hands
• Cares For Your Skin
• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing
• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin
• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands
If You’re Wondering How To Get Soft Hands And A Fresh, Revitalised Feeling, Dove Fresh Touch Beauty Cream Wash, With The Refreshing Scent Of Cucumber And Green Tea, Might Just Be The Pick-me-up Your Skin Needs.
Dove Fresh Touch Beauty Cream Wash Combines A Refreshingly Light Formula, A Revitalising Scent Plus ¼ Moisturising Cream To Help Give You Skin That Feels Soft, Smooth And Cared For.
Simply Dispense A Pump Of Dove Hand Wash Onto Your Wet Palms And Gently Lather Into A Creamy Foam Before Rinsing Hands Thoroughly. You’ll Instantly Enjoy The Delicate Cucumber And Green Tea Fragrance And Hands That Feel Soft, Fresh And Clean.
Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide Mea, Isopropyl Myristate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Laureth-4, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycol Distearate, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Lactic Acid, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Sulphate, Parfum, Sodium Benzoate, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Limonene, Linalool, Ci 19140, Ci 61570.
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.
Top Questions See all 99 Q&A
- "I love this stuff, Keeps my sensitive skin feeling silky smooth with no irritatioand without an overpowering scent. Not expensive, and great value. Don't need a lot so it last forever. " in 414 reviews
- "Extra is Dove Moisturizing its products with related word very good quality and price so I love" in 322 reviews
- "This leaves hands less dry as i have extremely dry skin and i need to wash my hands more often bcuz i have kids under 3 so after doings their nappies ,, before feeding after feeding😅 So mums know how its goes" in 313 reviews
It's not oily at all, you don't need to use a lot to feel the benefits, it's neutral for different types of skin and it smells very nice!
Since then I use it daily. I firmly recommend it! ;)
But sometimes I have the feeling that the product is not very easy on the skin at the time of rinsing
A little seems to go a long way and it leaves our skin moisturised and clean, it's reasonably priced although it isn't the cheapest but you do get what you pay for.
The pump adds convenience meaning you don't waste too much product either due to spillage or dispensing too much.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos