BY DOVE #24 in Bar Soap

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Lauren A.
Fresh and cleansing! This soap feels like it's really cleaning my hands whether I've been doing house work, gardening, or playing with makeup. It's got a fresh scent, but not overpowering - nobody likes their hands to smell like laundry!

I find this soap moisturizing, and my hands don't feel stripped of their moisture after use. I prefer more moisturizing soaps for my hands as they get quite dry, but as an everyday, all use hand cleanser, this one does a great job!
I'd recommend this to friends and family with sensitive skin!
Anastasia L.
Fairly good product overall. I used it for 3 month and liked it. I was pleasantly surprised by the nice texture, smell and how refreshed my skin looked and felt after using this product. However, sometimes it felt more like a cream and not a soap. It didn't washed my hands very well and it was noticeable by smell and how hard I needed to scrub it in in order to washe some dirt. My skin is sensitive and dry and most soap product leave my hands dry unlike Dove cream which gave plenty of moisture and great fell to my skin.
Natalia G.
La Nucía
I first discover Dove Cream Soap when I went to visit my aunt. I knew about the brand but never had bought it before. Though I only used it for the three days I was at my aunt's I felt my skin much softer and better moisturised than ever! I loved it!!
It's not oily at all, you don't need to use a lot to feel the benefits, it's neutral for different types of skin and it smells very nice!
Since then I use it daily. I firmly recommend it! ;)
christabel a.
I don't know how to describe my skin but I think the best description is a combination of dry and oily. Some days I feel so dry other days I feel normal to oily especially on my period. Using other body shrubs and lotion left my skin feeling either dryer than before or more oily but when I got the Dove Bath , I have had a smoother skin and I dnt get that dry skin feel anymore! It's effective! I'm so happy I found this product
Fiona Rose S.
After using this product, my skin feels soft, fresh, and renewed as it moisturises the skin as well as cleansing it. It has a lovely neutral scent that doesn't offend and I bought it at my local Boots for a cheap price. The only down side to this soap is when I use it as a hand wash, it tends to leave my drain clogged with a creamy residue down the sides of the pipe. I would recommend it to anybody, especially those with a sensitive nose or have sensitive, dry skin. Would definitely purchase again.
Jeni d.
A mi parecer, el olor me gusta mucho. Sin embargo es una crema pesada, que tarda bastante en absorberse y que no es apta para ponertela y vestirte inmediantamente, ya que deja la piel con la sensación de tenerla ahí durante mucho tiempo. El uso que yo le he dado es en las piernas y los brazos cuando puedo llevarlos descubiertos para darle tiempo a que penetre en la piel. Creo que es un producto ideal para quienes tienen la piel muy seca o descamada y quieren recuperarla en poco tiempo.
Spencer J.
This cream soap is loved by the whole family. It has a mild fragrance that both my son and I as well as my wife and daughter can get away with. Some products have very feminine scents but this is perfect for us all.

A little seems to go a long way and it leaves our skin moisturised and clean, it's reasonably priced although it isn't the cheapest but you do get what you pay for.

The pump adds convenience meaning you don't waste too much product either due to spillage or dispensing too much.
Zoe H.
This product left my skin soft for about 2 hours but after that the smell went and the softness but was very gental on my skin as sometimes product can irritate but this product was not.
Camila N.
Really good hydration of the skin. And the smell is very soft!
But sometimes I have the feeling that the product is not very easy on the skin at the time of rinsing
Muniba F.
Very strong smell, makes good volume of foam, more wffeciwntly ised with lofah, good quality soap. Gentle soap, affordable good price. No packaging avaialable, bottles justbsild like that.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?