BY DOVE #41 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Victoria V.
It's not only the perfume of this soap. No, it's about everything. How it smells and how your hands suddenly became so soft you can't believe it. Dove it's just right for all.
Monica D.
I have extemely sensitive skin and so far I am not experiencing any red or irritated side effects. Lovely texture and nice packaging. Skin feels soft and looks clean.
jessika m.
Deixa a pele bem macia, hidratada e cheirosa, uma ótima opção, principalmente se você tem preguiça de usar hidratantes normais, com esse sabonete nem sinto necessidade de hidratar com loções e cremes
Grace G.
Really moisturising for your hands and great if you have sensitive skin, very soft and silky. It's a good value for money, and you get a rather large bottle of it. I would recommend it, however it doesn't have a best smell it's quite a relaxing bath smell, not a fruity one.
Victoria
i use this after I shower, it just makes your skin so smooth and hydrated. I like how it smells, and it also is long-lasting which i really like. The only negative thing is that it takes a while to dry. But for the rest I really like it and would totally recommend
Louise D.
Again dove is my favourite there isn't anything that I haven't used which is the dove brand as they are fresh and the scents are amazing plus they are all good on skin
Laura P.
Monterrey
Me encanta este jabón en crema es supero hidratante dura demasiado es súper bueno cuando lo utilizas ya no tienes que aplicar crema aparte la duración es muy buena y si te mantiene tu piel hidratada
Sophie G.
London, London
Smell is light and nice. Liquid makes your hands soft as if you were applying hand cream.
The bottle design can be reckognized everywhere :)
I recommend.
Lluvia S.
I have very sensitive skin and every time I buy something new I end up disliking it because I get very irritated. However, I decided to pick up the Dove cream soap once and I have been using it since.The feel after using the soap is amazing to its soft, smooth and moisturises. i don't really like bar soap, I find it drys out your hands but this has never been the case with dove. Every time I go to nans I think, this is wonderfull, I have to buy this but never do, as I'm not a huge fan personally of bar soap.
Secret B.
The smell of this in so amazing and the softness it leaves to your skin is even better, the scent lasts for the whole day after you shower and it is very easy to find in local stores! Definitely worth a re purchase!
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?