BY DOVE #31 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Hannah M.
scotland
I love this. It leaves my hands smelling great and feeling so soft. I bought this from asda. Affordable price. Easy to use. I would definitely buy this product again and I would definitely recommend to others!
Karliss R.
Uso las barras de jabon de Dove exfoliante o el fresh tambien el original estos productos me encantan dejan tu piel suave y tersa también lo uso en líquido debes probarlo
oriana a.
reja la piel, demasiado humectada. me encanta mucho es lo mejor. De hecho mi piel se la pasaba dia a dia totalmente reseca y con estos tratamientos de Dove ya es todo lo contrario
Jade L.
Scotland
There are a few pros and cons to this product. I'll start with the pros, firstly this product is very good for dry skin. That's mainly the only thing I liked about it. Secondly, the consistency of the product is very smooth. However it isn't "cream". It's very runny and not thick at all. Now with the cons, the price of the product was very over priced and not worth it at all. Maybe it was just the shop I bought it In but I'm pretty sure it's the same everywhere else. Lastly, the smell of the product isn't to my taste and my three roommates agreed with me. I think if you have very dry skin this product will be a good alternative to your usual soap but if not, it isn't really worth it.
The dove cream leaves the skin very soft, apart from the fact that it does not leave it greasy, it is quite dry, both in normal skins and in the most dry skins.
Dove is very good.
jamie-lee g.
St.ninians, Stirling
i really like it, leaves my skin feeling hydrated and smooth! i don't really like the smell off any dove products don't know why but i just never have, i also need to use a lot!
Nina A.
Love love love. Dove is absolutely by far the most skin hydrating brand in almost every product in their line of moisturizing soaps and washes. The moisturizing cream leaves you feeling soft and I would definetly recommend to men and women.
Angelina S.
Gondomar
Doveeeee. I love Dove. It's one of the smells of my childhood, I had a friend who used everything from Dove, and that's how I got to know the brand. I just love all their soaps.
Annaliese W.
Ipswich, Ipswich
We really highly rate the Dove Cream Soap as it's beautifully silky soft on the hands which is so important to me as I am always having to wash my hands. The creamy texture nourishes your hands so I don't feel the need to moisturise as much with this particular soap.
If used all the time, it can be annoying for some users as it's rather thick and lathers into your skin so seems to be more time required rinsing off.
Great quality over all and seems to be a little more expensive than others however it pays you to go for this type of soap to ensure your hands don't dry out so easily.
Victoria V.
It's not only the perfume of this soap. No, it's about everything. How it smells and how your hands suddenly became so soft you can't believe it. Dove it's just right for all.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?