Dove Beauty Cream Wash
About This Product
• Refreshing Scent Of Cucumber And Green Tea
• Light Hydration And Refreshing Formula Helps Nourish Hands
• Cares For Your Skin
• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing
• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin
• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands
If You’re Wondering How To Get Soft Hands And A Fresh, Revitalised Feeling, Dove Fresh Touch Beauty Cream Wash, With The Refreshing Scent Of Cucumber And Green Tea, Might Just Be The Pick-me-up Your Skin Needs.
Dove Fresh Touch Beauty Cream Wash Combines A Refreshingly Light Formula, A Revitalising Scent Plus ¼ Moisturising Cream To Help Give You Skin That Feels Soft, Smooth And Cared For.
Simply Dispense A Pump Of Dove Hand Wash Onto Your Wet Palms And Gently Lather Into A Creamy Foam Before Rinsing Hands Thoroughly. You’ll Instantly Enjoy The Delicate Cucumber And Green Tea Fragrance And Hands That Feel Soft, Fresh And Clean.
Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide Mea, Isopropyl Myristate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Laureth-4, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycol Distearate, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Lactic Acid, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Sulphate, Parfum, Sodium Benzoate, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Limonene, Linalool, Ci 19140, Ci 61570.
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.
Top Questions See all 98 Q&A
- "I love this stuff, Keeps my sensitive skin feeling silky smooth with no irritatioand without an overpowering scent. Not expensive, and great value. Don't need a lot so it last forever. " in 414 reviews
- "Extra is Dove Moisturizing its products with related word very good quality and price so I love" in 322 reviews
- "This leaves hands less dry as i have extremely dry skin and i need to wash my hands more often bcuz i have kids under 3 so after doings their nappies ,, before feeding after feeding😅 So mums know how its goes" in 313 reviews
The Dove Cream soap is a staple in our family bathroom and is one of the only products that we can all agree on! The lather on the product is great and it feels very creamy/light on the skin. Recently when I sunburnt it was literally the only shower cream which soothed the bright and painful skin, also helping to stop the peeling as it is full of moisturizing milks.
I usually add a little soap onto my loofa, so the product itself lasts a long time as you don't need very much for it to cover the entire body. I would 100% recommend to someone if they were suffering with dryness, however I would caution the newer fragranced scented cream soaps by Dove.
I personally have sensitive skin and find that the fragranced versions can be slightly drying as it focuses on the perfume of the product. But for the original, I've never had bad results!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos