BY DOVE #21 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Naomi B.
i really like dove products and i have bought them for a long time and i use them everyday! i like their products they leave the skin feeling soft. i go buy the products from a pharmacy or my local supermarket and i keep them stocked up! they have a lot of variety
Steph D.
Classic, creamy and full of moisture!

The Dove Cream soap is a staple in our family bathroom and is one of the only products that we can all agree on! The lather on the product is great and it feels very creamy/light on the skin. Recently when I sunburnt it was literally the only shower cream which soothed the bright and painful skin, also helping to stop the peeling as it is full of moisturizing milks.

I usually add a little soap onto my loofa, so the product itself lasts a long time as you don't need very much for it to cover the entire body. I would 100% recommend to someone if they were suffering with dryness, however I would caution the newer fragranced scented cream soaps by Dove.

I personally have sensitive skin and find that the fragranced versions can be slightly drying as it focuses on the perfume of the product. But for the original, I've never had bad results!
Oana O.
I like this liquid soap very much. My hands are usually really dried after washing them and i have to use hand cream all the time, but this soap is very moisturizing and it has a creamy texture, so I don't use cream after.
Alana W.
Northern Ireland
I love this soap especially cause it's a squirt one and not a bar soap also I love the smell of all them. They make my hands feel soft and smell really good after I wash my hands and it feels great to wash your hands with!
Milla P.
Muswell hill, London
I like this soap and it’s super moisturising but in terms of cleaning power it doesn’t really remove body odour easily like a shower gel should. Good for moisturising legs after shaving though, that’s all I use it for now
Génesis G.
el producto a mi en particular me encanta, porque realmente es jabonoso y tiene muy buen olor ademas de ser super cremoso e hidrata la piel, a mi en particular no me gusta usarlo en la cara, pero por lo demas me fascina y ademas el producto rinde muchisimo.
Jane H.
Good value, creamy hand wash but I don't really like the packaging and probably won't buy again. Although I like the smell of Dove and the gentleness of the product, I don't like the cheap look of the packaging and prefer a more luxurious hand wash in my kitchen and bathrooms.
Rosalyn B.
Blackford, Somerset
Always been a fan of dove, currently keep this in my bathroom, it keeps my hands soft and clean and it is a great in price. Exactly what I need it to do and fully recommend this to anyone who suffers with dry hands.
danielle alves r.
cerquilho
Muito recomendado, deixa a pele leve, cheirosa, sem oleosidade, super natural, brilhosa. O produto é muito fácil de se usar e deixa a pele longe de ressecamento, eu já usei muito super recomendo esta linha da dove!
Débora S.
Contagem, MG
Usando ele todo dia dá para perceber que é um sabonete que realmente hidrata ele é muito cremoso e da bastante espuma. O perfume tipicamente da Dove que eu adoro, fica na pele por um tempinho bom. Super recomendo.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?