BY DOVE #24 in Bar Soap

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Lu M.
Dove cream is good to a certain extent is not greasy and penetrates very well but there comes a time as half of the bottle when it stops liking me I do not know if I spend with someone else but that happens to me
Carolina P.
Use this SOAP since long time ago, I love by that leaves me the soft skin it does not dry out skin, SOAP is very soft and withdraws miy easy to the body and what I like most is that I can use it with my daughter
Anyi Mabel C.
Doral, FL
Me gusta mucho esta crema aunque mi piel es muy grasos la tengo que hidratar y utilizo esta crema aunque no en gran cantidad. Si la seguiría comprando para.
Nicci J.
One of my fav hand washes, great soap but also super gentle and moisturising! Leaves me with soft nourished skin Which is great for my over worked hands. Lovely soft original scent.How can you go wrong really?
Leah K.
This Is one of my favourite affordable and makeup products to buy! It's very long lasting and is great value for money. It's very affordable and I am a frequent buyer. I would definitely recommend this product
Lorena G.
Una marca de confianza con una larga trayectoria con una calidad y un precio que se ajustan entre si permite cuidarnos con una delicadeza para nuestra piel con un formato que facilita un uso cómodo y rápido.Proporciona una hidratación de manera que podemos cuidarnos sin renunciar a nada
Becca F.
I love all dove products so satisfied with the results very good value and not too privet Atal the pros are you get everything you wants no cons I get it in 2euro shops or chemist I will always buy it again
Amanda T.
This cream is very moisturizing, leaves the skin looking and feeling bright, smooth and fresh. A very high quality cream. Product is expensive but worth it. Durable packaging, will definitely purchase again.
Daria F.
Great stuff! I have used Dove products for quite a long time and I have to say that love them so much. They make my skin really smooth and softer even after just one use. I recommend it to everyone! Works wonderful for every type of skin.
When your body care is very important you can't take it lightly, that's why you must use good products like this one because your health deserves it. Perfect to dry skin.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?