BY DOVE #41 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Angela V.
Shah Alam, Selangor
After using it, makes my dry skin softer but it also brings dryness after a few minutes. So if you still insist on using it, my advice is that you must apply some moisturising body lotion after taking a bath. Erm... I would like to suggest this product to the ones who have oily skin.
Memuna P.
Manchester
i enjoyed the dove hand bar soap so much that i had to try the liquid handwash. i really like using hand washes the way they are in the bottles are convinient to use also the look good to put in youre bathroom or at youre kitchen sink as they look presentable. what i liked about it is that it was very creamy and rich made my hands feel niceand clean and it also left a pleasant smell afterwards.
Chelsea H.
I much prefer this over the dove bars of soap which I feel is very drying on my hands. I was given this one by my
Mum who didn't like it. I really liked it. I liked the smell and a little does a lot. I did find that if I used too much it made my hands greasy but that's easily dealt with
Mayela R.

It leaves the skin very soft and is very easy to use because you can control the amount of soap that you use, leaves the skin very moisturized, and soft, its consistency is very light and creamy, which helps the skin is not greasy, Is obtained at a very good price in the market.
Giovanna D.
Amo os produtos da Dove, eu tenho uma pele muito sensível e o sabonete liquido deles foi um dos únicos que eu realmente posso usar sem medo de me dar alergia ou ressecar minha pele. A pele fica super hidrata com um brilho lindo e sem falar que fica super cheirosa !! Gosto e recomendo !
Hayley G.
Essex, ['', '', '']
I am quite a fan of the dove brand, the smell that their products have are just divine, nothing can replicate it.

I have used their shampoo and conditioners, shower creams, moisturizing lotions, face creams etc but I have never bought dove soap before.

My nan has had a bar or dove soap in her bathroom for as long as I can remember, and it must have been a long time as she is now 93! Whenever I go to hers and wash my hands with the soap the smell hits me, nostalgic, clean, creamy, not too intense.

The feel after using the soap is amazing to its soft, smooth and moisturises. i don't really like bar soap, I find it drys out your hands but this has never been the case with dove. Every time I go to nans I think, this is wonderfull, I have to buy this but never do, as I'm not a huge fan personally of bar soap.

However when I was shopping a few weeks ago I found it in liquid soap form. I was super excited to find out if it was as good as the bar soap, and guess what? It is!!

It's a Creamy, soft, moisture drenched soap that smells exactly as I remember. This Is now a new staple in the house and have converted to it, I just wish I had done it sooner!
Mariana Q.
Miami
If you have dry skin problems you definitely have to use this cream and also buy your soap, leave your skin extremely soft, this soap will make you notice the difference. I recommend them 100%. and its price is super accessible. I love how it leaves my skin. run to buy it
Genesis A.
Quito
I love itt!! Its really amazing, smells really good, and leaves my body so soft. I like the package because its really handy, and the dispenser is so easy to use. I use it three times a week to maintain my skin hydrated and healthy. I recommend it to those who has dry skin, it will helps a lot.
Elizabeth M.
Sherwood, Nottinghamshire
Great product to keep by the kitchen sink. I hand wash all my dishes and don't like walking away from the sink with prune fingers smelling like fairy liquid and sponges so this product is a great way to wind down after chores and avoid dreaded dishpan-hands.
Amanda N.
Santana
Great. The first feature that I love in this is the smell. I'm allergic to strong smells and heavy composed products, but Dove always has light compositions with lights smells. My skin is always soft when I use Dove's liquid soap. I really recommend to everyone.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?