Dove Beauty Cream Wash
About This Product
• Refreshing Scent Of Cucumber And Green Tea
• Light Hydration And Refreshing Formula Helps Nourish Hands
• Cares For Your Skin
• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing
• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin
• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands
If You’re Wondering How To Get Soft Hands And A Fresh, Revitalised Feeling, Dove Fresh Touch Beauty Cream Wash, With The Refreshing Scent Of Cucumber And Green Tea, Might Just Be The Pick-me-up Your Skin Needs.
Dove Fresh Touch Beauty Cream Wash Combines A Refreshingly Light Formula, A Revitalising Scent Plus ¼ Moisturising Cream To Help Give You Skin That Feels Soft, Smooth And Cared For.
Simply Dispense A Pump Of Dove Hand Wash Onto Your Wet Palms And Gently Lather Into A Creamy Foam Before Rinsing Hands Thoroughly. You’ll Instantly Enjoy The Delicate Cucumber And Green Tea Fragrance And Hands That Feel Soft, Fresh And Clean.
Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide Mea, Isopropyl Myristate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Laureth-4, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycol Distearate, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Lactic Acid, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Sulphate, Parfum, Sodium Benzoate, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Limonene, Linalool, Ci 19140, Ci 61570.
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.
Top Questions See all 99 Q&A
- "I love this stuff, Keeps my sensitive skin feeling silky smooth with no irritatioand without an overpowering scent. Not expensive, and great value. Don't need a lot so it last forever. " in 414 reviews
- "Extra is Dove Moisturizing its products with related word very good quality and price so I love" in 322 reviews
- "This leaves hands less dry as i have extremely dry skin and i need to wash my hands more often bcuz i have kids under 3 so after doings their nappies ,, before feeding after feeding😅 So mums know how its goes" in 313 reviews
Mum who didn't like it. I really liked it. I liked the smell and a little does a lot. I did find that if I used too much it made my hands greasy but that's easily dealt with
It leaves the skin very soft and is very easy to use because you can control the amount of soap that you use, leaves the skin very moisturized, and soft, its consistency is very light and creamy, which helps the skin is not greasy, Is obtained at a very good price in the market.
I have used their shampoo and conditioners, shower creams, moisturizing lotions, face creams etc but I have never bought dove soap before.
My nan has had a bar or dove soap in her bathroom for as long as I can remember, and it must have been a long time as she is now 93! Whenever I go to hers and wash my hands with the soap the smell hits me, nostalgic, clean, creamy, not too intense.
The feel after using the soap is amazing to its soft, smooth and moisturises. i don't really like bar soap, I find it drys out your hands but this has never been the case with dove. Every time I go to nans I think, this is wonderfull, I have to buy this but never do, as I'm not a huge fan personally of bar soap.
However when I was shopping a few weeks ago I found it in liquid soap form. I was super excited to find out if it was as good as the bar soap, and guess what? It is!!
It's a Creamy, soft, moisture drenched soap that smells exactly as I remember. This Is now a new staple in the house and have converted to it, I just wish I had done it sooner!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos