BY DOVE #18 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Amanda N.
Santana
Great. The first feature that I love in this is the smell. I'm allergic to strong smells and heavy composed products, but Dove always has light compositions with lights smells. My skin is always soft when I use Dove's liquid soap. I really recommend to everyone.
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
el jabon liquido de DOVE, es super bueno me encanta porque no reseca la piel, deja la piel super hidratada y luego del baño no es necesario colocarse loción hidratante ni nada ya que todo esto se encarga el jabón liquido ademas también rinde muchisimo
Juliette B.
Este jabón líquido es muy cremoso, cada vez que lo uso me deja las manos hidratadas y suaves, realmente es maravilloso, además que casi toda la línea de éstos productos son muy buenos
Hannah W.
This soap is what my family buy in to all of the bathrooms and it leaves your hands feeling super soft and smelly super amazing, the consistency is very creamy and the price is amazingggggg for the amazing you get, overall I would definitely recommend!
Maria Teresa E.
Caracas
excelente producto, deja la piel muy limpia, suave y con buen olor. Me gusta que es un producto con un precio muy economice y fácil de usar, no causa alergia y protege tu piel como la de un bebé. Lo recomiendo mucho ya que es un excelente producto.
Rebecca F.
I suffer from dry hands so I am always on the look out for moisturising hand washes. Dove is well known for moisturising products so I had to try out this product. Well let me say I was not disappointed! It kept my hands soft, clean and moisturised and it smells amazing! I highly recommend it.
Katie C.
Bolton, England
It's lovely and moisturising but it's not that great at refreshing your body. For example if you've been to the gym, it's not really going to get rid of the smell of sweat if you've been working really hard. So it doesn't keep you fresh to be honest.
Chelsea S.
This is a great family friendly product ideal for keeping on the bathroom sink. It has a really thick creamy formula that lathers like a dream and easily rinses off. It leaves the hands feeling silky smooth, clean and leaves a pleasant scent.
Laila K.
Stoke-on-Trent
My favourite product from dove. This cream soap is amazing, is just like moisturiser and it soft and silky to the skin. Glides across the skin effortlessly and soaks in but doesn't leave a sticky or stiff feeling. Highly recommend this product, has a small lovely scent and is not too thick
Mercedes M.
Maracaibo
Some people doesn't give attention to this cream because it's too "normal" for all the kinds of moisturizer soaps in the market but this one is not just a classic product for skin care, it's one of the bests! It's not thick nor watery, it has a sweet scent, white color and good size presentation. I've used it since I was a teenager.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?