BY DOVE #41 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Abdelaziz G.
DJelfa blok 22 port 64
Hi ..
dove is the best quality of savon and dope i like it so mich
i bought it from the market and it bought lot of from it
i use it everyday ( morning and evening ) always using it
and it have nice scent and nice semms
i will buy it again i like it so much and i recommend it with my friends and my familly
Fabianna G.
Siempre he sido fan de dove, la delicadeza de sus productos es brutal, me encanta este jabón y lo tengo en el baño de mi casa, ese olor inconfundible a recién duchada y esa suavidad posterior me dura mucho más de 12 horas y la gente aún lo huele y lo siente así que por eso y más este jabón Dove es uno de mis top...
Juliana A.
São Gonçalo
O produto tem uma textura cremosa, sem corantes e em contato com a pele é rapidamente absorvido. Não deixou minha pele grudenta após a aplicação. Tem ação desodorante e há boa fixação da fragrância no corpo. Achei a quantidade de 200 ml ideal e essa quantidade, quando consumida diariamente é suficiente para 4 semanas a 6 semanas.
emily b.
Ive been using this product for a few years now and it never gets old . Some soaps leave my skin feeling dry and tired but this leaves my skin feeling fresh and super clean. I think that the scent to this is a very soft scent which I like a lot , I would definatly purchase this time and time again , its well worth it .
Gabriela A.
Mérida Venezuela
Esta crema paloma ES magnifica siempre amare los Productos dove , me encantan mucho la piel queda suave e hidratada , me deja sin palabras si me pusieran a elegir entre varios productos siempre eligiria los de dove , la crema , el jabón , el shampoo y todo lo que tenga que ver con cuidados de el cuerpo son los mejores
Nathaly O.
I have very dry skin and regular soap tends to cause me problems.  I have been very pleased. has the same fresh scent as the Dove original bar soap, which makes it perfect for the whole family, including the boys. It comes in a nice sized (250ml) bottle that is neither too big nor runs out too quickly.
Dove is amazing, because it's a really good cleanser and moisturizing to my skin , it has a good price and is easier to  find at the drugstories and supermarket too , it smells really good and soft , I recommed Dove to everyone , it has a good price and i'ts excellent product to use everyday
karelis p.
Este Producto recomiendo espero Que su compra de mar tan Efectiva Como la mia muy bueno de verdad muy buena marca no me quejo para nada no tendran Quejas sobre este producto súper EFECTIVO DE VERDAD Sin Duda Alguna soy nueva influenster Y Venezolana de soja Muy buenas tardes! muy bueno para la piel!
Adriana F.
Good smell, very creamy and left my skin very soft. I buyed it at the pharmacy and had a really good price so I took two. If you use it daily, just with one or two drops it can last 2 months. It's a very good product, I love Dove and I always buy it. Maybe they should launch other smells.
Angela L.
Vancouver, BC
I purchased this product from a TV commercial and thought it would make the skin as smooth as it shows. However, I didn't feel any moisturizing effects and I find the scent  a little too artificial to my liking. I would probably not buy it again, although it is good value for what it is.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?